Options

Donor 14088

Has anyone had success with donor 14088? He has reported pregnancies however, my wife and I would like to hear from others who have purchased. We will do our first IUI in 2 weeks, super excited!

Comments

• Options
    I am currently pregnant with donor 14088! 6 weeks today! His count was great, they said he had very strong swimmers. Good luck to you both!
  • Options
    How many tries did it take y'all?! I'm so happy for you!
  • Options
    It took two iui's, but the first try was with a different donor! The cycle was medicated. It's so surreal!! When are you doing the iui? The two week wait is a killer, but if you have any questions I'm here!!
  • Options
    We had our first IUI on the 7th, we were on Chlomid as well. This seems like the longest two weeks ever, I keep wanting to check early but I'm afraid it won't be accurate
  • Options
    I checked early, at day 7 and it was negative. Tested again on day 9 and got a verrrrrryyyy faint positive. I wish I would've waited so I didn't make me and my partner insane until we went to the doctor. Only 8 more days!! Baby dust to you ladies!
  • Options
    Any news yet? I'm so excited to hear!!
  • Options
    I used 14088 in January and did not get pregnant. His count was good though.
  • Options
    Cindy are you pregnant with this donor?
  • Options
    Hi All -

Additional vials for Donor 14088 were released today.

Please make sure that you purchase enough vials for future cycles and/or future siblings. We provide free storage with our Family Today/Family Tomorrow programs:

http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

This is a popular donor and it's only a matter of time before he sells out again!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

We are looking to purchase vials from donor 14088 if anyone has any extras they would like to sale. Thank you so much for your help.