Options

background checks

Do you guys do criminal background checks...???

Comments

• Options
    good question
  • Options
    We do not. Our focus is the health and wellbeing of you and your future baby. You should also keep in mind that our donors are required to be graduated or enrolled in a major 4-year university. Most donors are current students at Harvard, UCLA, MIT, and Stanford. These are high achieving men who have big plans for their lives.

We varify the donors' education, do extensive genetic testing, medical screening (including blood and urine testing), physical exams, semen analysis, review 3 generations of family medical history, and put them through multiple interviews with our donor coordinators and genetic counselors.

The screening process takes about 3-6 months and less than 1% of the applicants actually make it through to become donors.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you Scott...I just think that a criminal background check would be just as important as their physical wellbeing, gives you an idea as to the MENTAL wellbeing. I appreciate the fast response.
  • Options
    I understand your concern. We do review the applicant's (as well as his general family's) mental health history with the applicant during the screening process.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB