Options

Donor 13604 re: allergies

Hi,
Does anyone have a child who used donor 13604? My son is almost 20 months old and has eczema. I was wondering if anyone else's baby has eczema or any food allergies?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hello! Our son is 16 months old from donor 13604 and we dealt with the what seemed like never ending eczema on his face from 6-12 months old. It did coincide with the cold months of the year, so we weren't sure if it was that, or something hereditary. No food allergies that we are aware of...and boy does he eat just about everything!
  • Options
    Hi, thank you so much for responding. I am glad to hear your son doesn't have any food allergies. My son loves a wide variety of food and thankfully doesn't seem to have any food allergies. I love this age and hope that you are enjoying this age as well.
  • Options
    Hi! We used donor 13604 and my 27 month old son has had eczema on his legs since he was an infant. We are now expecting twin boys from the same donor.
  • Options
    Wow. Twins!?!?!? Congrats and good luck! My son is 26 months old with donor 13604. He has mild eczema on his thighs but the doctor said it was more like keratosis pilaris (very minor) t not food allergies. We are going to begin the whole insemination process within the next couple of months. I know it's random, but what is your son's personality like?