Options

Donor 12656

Hello there! Does anybody have any info on this donor? Has anybody used him in the past? My partner and I are starting our second IUI cycle...we used a different donor for our first cycle; but due to his low sperm count, we decided to switch! Any info anybody has would be greatly appreciated!!! BABY DUST!!!

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I have used him only once with no success. We are 3 IUIs in now with no pregnancy, but are told that I am very fertile. We are going to try again with him in two months- plus trigger shot.
  • Options
    Hey there! My wife and I are on our second cycle. Last cycle we used a different donor, but he had low post thaw sperm count. So this cycle we switched to 12656...we just had our iui's yesterday and today! So fingers crossed he is the one! We used Clomid and used hcg trigger shot! Good luck to you and your wife! I know it is such a rollercoaster of emotions! I will keep you updated on the outcome of this cycle! Keeppin touch! If you want to, you can email us at wally030306@yahoo.com.
    BABY DUST!!

Courtney
  • Options
    @ LaBarbera16...checking in on you two! Well, our 2nd IUI (first with this donor) was a BFN :( We took a month off and are just waiting for AF to show up any day now :)

We decided to continue using this donor...we are hopeful for our next round! When are you two planning on trying again? Wondering what protocol you used for your inseminations? Were they medicated at all?

Hope everything is going great with you two...hope to hear from you soon!

Baby Dust :)
  • Options
    LaBarbera!

Haven't heard from you ladies in a bit...just letting you know we finally got our BFP w/ 12656! It was out 3rd cycle with him, 4th overall! We couldn't be more excited. Had our first BETA 7/7 and it was 120...just had second today, 7/9, and it was 250. Praying everything keeps progressing as it should!

I would love to hear your updates and hear if you used this donor again!

Baby Dust!
    Courtney
  • Options
    I am trying this summer with 12656 ivf !!!
    Anybody else do ivf?
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Well sooooo much has happened since I was last on here! My wife and I welcomed our daughter into this world on 12/29/15...she was born prematurely at 29 weeks gestation. I had developed severe pre eclampsia and had an emergency c section. But I am happy to report that our little girl was born breathing on her own and is doing absolutely amazing. Our journey into parenthood has taken a slightly different path than we had imagined but she is the most BEAUTIFUL little girl in the world...perfect in every single way! We have been blessed.

Livey...our daughter was conceived via IUI. We had used Clomid and Pregnyl trigger. It was our 3rd try with this donor when we got pregnant. Please keep us updated! Sending lots of baby dust your way....we would love to follow your journey!

LaBarbera....OMG your tww is nearing the end! I am so happy you came back on here to post...I had always wondered if you had success! Sending baby dust to you for that BFP!!!!!! I am dying to hear your news!!!!
  • Options
    Courtney! Congratulations to you and your wife! I am so happy to hear that your little girl arrived safe and sound. It all sounds very dramatic, but it's so amazing that everything turned out well.

We are still plodding away trying to get that BFP, we took a break over the holidays though, so I am hoping we join you soon!

Congrats again, I hope you are enjoying every minute of your little blessing!

Julie xx
  • Options
    liveytx am planning of using this donor for IVF on July or August keep in touch :)