Options

Anyone pregnant with donor 14639?

Hello - I am about to begin IVF and will be using donor 14639. Any fellow users out there that had a positive pregnancy result?

Comments

• Options
    Hi! How did it go? Are you pregnant?
  • Options
    Hello! I have not started yet. I begin prepping Aug. 27th. I made the decision to also use a donor egg since I am 40 and did not want to risk egg quality. Are you considering using that donor? I loved his profile!
  • Options
    I am! Due 1/22/18 with a baby girl.
  • Options
    Aww this one is on my list but I need to check out his medical history. I wanted blond BUT I can deal with 6'4 HA

Best of luck ladies
  • Options
    Bkbaby that is amazing!!!!! Congratulations!! Sadly my date got postponed a bit. They need to remove polyps in my uterus first. But hopefully IVF can resume shortly after that. That is so amazing to hear that you became pregnant by him. This donor seems adorable so you chose well :)
  • Options
    Bkbaby thats so exciting! I am using this donor as well. If you don't mind answering... did you get pregnant the first time around? This process is so overwhelming.
  • Options
    I was very lucky and got pregnant on the second IUI. I actually got a positive test on my first IUI too, but it was a chemical pregnancy so didn't stick.

I'm single and still can't believe this is all happening, but I'm extremely excited.

Best of luck to you ladies, keep me posted!
  • Options
    Bkbaby your going to be a wonderful mom. You are choosing to have this baby... that says it all. Best of luck to you and your little one.
  • Options

Hello BKbaby - Hope all is well and want to let you know that it worked for me!! I am pregnant now as well due in June. This sperm donor is a winner!!!

• Options

Hi jjsil1 - congratulations! That's very exciting, when are you due?

• Options

I am due June 20th. And it is a baby girl :) I just had my 14 week appointment this morning and everything is looking great. So blessed :)

• Options

We used this donor too! Just had a baby girl! She was born on her due date of February 16th, 2018.

• Options

We are having a baby by this donor as well, but we are waiting to find out the sex until the baby is born. I am due August 27th.

• Options

My baby girl was born on January 25th! She's 6 months now and is perfect. I am very blessed. It sounds like there are/will be at least 4 babies born to this donor in 2018! I've registered on the sibling registry if anyone wants to connect.

• Options

Hi! My baby is 4 months and perfect. Would love to hear from others.

• Options

My baby girl is now 6 months and teething, but other then that absolutely amazing! I am trying to get on the sibling registry because I would love to connect with others who have a sibling by this donor (who by the way has very effective sperm) :)

• Options

HI!!! My baby is turning one in a couple of weeks. I would love to hear from anyone that used this donor. email me jessicadv@bellsouth.net

• Options
    TambaraTambara Posts: 1
    edited May 10, 2020 12:24AM

Any updates bcfambam?

• Options

Hi
    Does anyone know how many siblings this donor has? I used 14639 and have a five month old girl.
    Thanks
    Cindy

• Options

I know of at least 4 + my 2 year old girl. So at least 3 girls and 2 boys. I think this is a popular donor :).

• Options

I haven't seen any boy posts! We chose 14639 because he was one of three boys and were shocked to find all the little girls born! Our daughter is perfect and certainly made me rethink having any boys! We are setting up for an IVF round in July. jjsil1 - how did you hear about boys?

• Options

Hello! When I originally posted someone direct emailed me. At the time she had 4 month old twin boys from the donor. They are adorable :). All the kids from this donor are. You chose well!

• Options

WOW! Amazing! Twins! Boys! Hahaha. My wife and I are currently in the dreaded 2WW from our first embryo transfer. Our daughter was conceived through IUI. This embryo is from my wife's genetics, but I am carrying. Im five days post transfer and doing everything I can to make it through the wait! How about you? Are you having a second?

• Options
    BCfambamBCfambam Posts: 13
    edited May 24, 2021 4:43PM

We had a little girl on Sept 8th, 2018. She is so smart, funny, silly, and has the most amazing eyes. We are going to start trying for a second (via IUI) in the next couple months.

• Options

Hey There,
    My wife and I are looking to see if anyone has any extra vials from this donor. We have a daughter from this donor and would like to have another if possible. I am in the middle of my 2 week wait with one 1 vial remaining. Thank you in advance. Bnbriones@gmail.com