Options

Pregnant by donor 13615

I swear I thought I posted this before but can't find it lol. Pregnancy brain I guess. I am 12 weeks pregnant by donor 13615.

Here's my story. I did 3 cycles on femara with opk timed IUI. The third time I got pregnant but had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I then did 3 cycles on femara and injectables with a trigger shot timed IUI. I got pregnant the third try and everything is going great.

There are times I felt it would never happen and honestly I still can't believe it.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! Have a H&H 6 mths :).
  • Options
    Hey grizgirl! Congrats on your pregnancy! I had replied to your first post when I was 31 weeks pregnant with a baby boy from 13615. My little man is now 5 months old. He was born on May 27...9 days early. We are also in contact with a half-sib that was born Oct. 5. We would love to stay in touch with you if it's okay with you.
    We created an email address to connect with others, so we wouldn't have to put our personal info on here. If you're interested the email address sib13615@gmail.com
  • Options
    Thanks a_walton!

I remember you kjs, I was hoping you'd respond. I can't believe your little guy is so big already! I'm due May 6th. I would love to keep in touch with you and the other family. I'll send an email right away.