Options

Best Day of my Life!!!!!

I am so happy, I went in for bloodwork yesterday and I got BFP on my first IUI with no meds. I wish everyone TTC the best and I will pray for everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm so glad to hear that it worked out for you. Did you test early at home before going in for the bloodword or did you wait?
  • Options
    Oh, Congratulations Ninargv...please tell us more...how long after ovulation did you inseminate? Was it IUI or ICI? I will be going for my first IUI in a few weeks and we are so excited! Did you do any at home remedies or old folk tales? lol You know, like taking Mucinex or eating raspberries. Please share.
  • Options
    Thank you ryanhl and MistyandCarla.

Ryanhl, to answer your question, I did test early with clearblue digital home preg test, I tested on saturday night around 8pm and got a POSITIVE, then I tested with a dif. preg test on sunday around 7pm and got a negative. I went in on Monday for my scheduled bloodwork and I got a BFP. I can't believe it!!!!

MistyandCarla, I was testing for ovulation with "ANSWER" Ovulation Predictor Strips, I got a positive on a sunday at 10am and I called Monday morning to make the appt. they inseminated that same Monday at around 2:30 pm. The nurse told me to stay on my back for about 15-10 min. but I stayed for 35 min. After that I got up and whent about my normal business, I went shopping and I went to the movies. As for home remidies, I didn't do anything, I just went about my normal business. This was the first time I tried anything like this so I didn't think I had to do anything. I will say I laid off the cofee but other than that nothing much.
    I hear alot of people say they stayed at home all day in bed after the insemination and I was worried that I didn't but I guess it doesn't matter. I wish you the best of luck with your IUI I'll be crossing my fingers for you. Let me know how it goes for you.