Options

IUI 2 and BFP!!!!!!

today is day 12 after my second IUI and Im testing positive, dont feel much. My breasts are just barely beginning to be sore. My blood work isnt until Monday. hoping all looks well then!!!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats!!!!
    Did you do something different at this second IUI???
  • Options
    Congrats. I got pregnant on IUI 2 as well, I knew IUI 1 wasn't going to work. I have a happy little guy in the other room. It is all worth it. Keep us up to date.
  • Options
    Nothing different Silviada, i think the timing of the clomid was better this time. I was much more reactive this cycle. Also some friend told me an old wives tale of taking geritol vitamins, and I was also taking a supplement that makes your cervical mucous more hospitable! LOL But nothing different as far as through the MD.

Thanks so much! Im so excited!
  • Options
    Awesome!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yay! Awesome news.
  • Options
    Wonderful!!!! That's great news. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Just curious, but what supplement were you taking for cervical mucous?
  • Options
    Congrats that is exciting.
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear your "official" news after bloodwork tomorrow!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Will let you know results when I have em!!!
  • Options
    Grizgirl- its called FertileCM, I was given it by a gf that already conceived, and she was ordered from somewhere..... the name on the bottle is fairhaven health and there is website on bottle fairhavenhealth.com Good luck!
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Thank you!!!

Confirmed today with a HCG of 254!!!!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Truly happy for you!
  • Options
    WOW!! So excited for you! Congrats.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies! Had my 2nd blood draw today, waiting for those results to see how much it went up, I had 2 follicles, although my first HCG wasnt too high. Very anxious to see my 48 hr repeat!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I love BFPs!!!!
  • Options
    Tomigrl, I hope all is good with your bloodwork from Wednesday. I can't imagine having to wait that long for an answer. I get my blood drawn at my RE's office, no matter what it is for (I've had lots of blood drawn the past year) and I will have an answer by that same afternoon. I'm anxious to hear how high it jumped!
  • Options
    Finally got the results!!! 650!!! woohoo!! I have my u/s tuesday!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope they can see something on your u/s Tuesday. It seems early so don't panic if they don't see anything.
  • Options
    Yeah! Super excited for you!
  • Options
    Congratulations ; )
  • Options
    Hey Becky- I think they are looking for an HCG of 3000, and at that point they should clinically be able to see something. So hopefully we will, I should be at 3000 by then.
  • Options
    Thank you, I'm excited too!!!!
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow Tomigrl! I'll be thinking about you. I hope you see what you want to see....one or two, whichever you want to see. I'm almost at 1 week...only 1 more week to go. ONLY. I told myself I wouldn't drive myself crazy but I think that's an impossible task. I really hope this is my LAST 2ww. I'm anxious to hear how everything goes for you.
  • Options
    Yes, no matter how busy I stayed, I did drive myself crazy! the mind is a very powerful thing! I will let you know as soon as I know!! Hang in there, you are half way there!!
  • Options
    Congrats Tomigrl!! Can't wait to hear how the sono goes:) They are so much fun to see and watch the baby grow.
  • Options
    went well! Just one baby!!! Yay, saw a gestational sac inline with age and scheduled for another on the 29th, hopefully able to see the heartbeat then!
    :)
  • Options
    CONGRATS! I'm sure you can't wait for the 29th to see that little heartbeat. I'm so happy for you.
  • Options
    thanks becky!! I am so hopeful for you too!