Options

Hello Scott,

Is there any update on more vials being released for 11942? I know the original hold up was getting him to come back in for his final blood work, but we were told he did (eventually) get that done around May (I think).
Do you know what the hold up is, or if there is a release date?

Thank you for any information!

Comments

• Options
    Just an FYI for you in case you are still looking for 11942....I just exchanged 4 vials of 11942 for another donor today, so you might want to call client services and see if you can get first dibs on them....good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up akst! I just called them and they said that it takes 4-6 week for these vials to become available for those on the notification list. Have you completed the transaction yet? We would be willing to buy them from you directly if not.
    Thanks either way!!
  • Options
    Also, may I ask why you decided to switch away from 11942? Did you have any issues with his vials?
    Any information would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    Just so you know - it will take 4-6 either way and you will have to pay at transfer fee but at least you are guarenteed to get them...if they are sold back others may be called first. Hope you get them!!
  • Options
    Good to know - thank you jala!

akst - still would love to hear why you decided you swap him out.

Best of luck to all!
  • Options
    We had no issues with 11942... he seems like a great donor! The reason we decided to exchange for a different donor is because both my partner & I are now trying and decided to try to balance out the gene pool ( she is blonde w/green eyes)...we exchanged all of our remaining vials for donor 12044 ( brown & hazel eyes)!
    Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer akst! Glad it wasn't because of any difficulties you might have been having!

Scott, any update to my original question?

Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Hi red -

No change. We are still waiting on an overdue blood draw from 11942.

Sorry for the delay,

Scott
    CCB