Options

First try pregnant 13507 6 months so happy

Comments

• Options
    Omg, congrats. I had my second iui on 11/7 with him. My first iui with him was a bfn. What are you having? Im wishing for a girl!!! please please let me know

Gina
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! We are 8 weeks this Friday with this donor. So far so good ;) Would love to know greeneyebaby what you are having as well! If you know that is? How has your pregnancy been so far?
  • Options
    Congrats mzbaby,

How many iui's did u have? Did u do any back to back?
  • Options
    We lost a pregnancy early this year which was our 4th IUI. It was our first time doing it back to back 2 days in a row and yes that worked. Took a break after the MC, picked a new donor, did an IUI again back to back 2 days in a row and it worked on the first try. So in total 5 cycles - 2 successes- both back to back IUI's.

trying to stay cautiously optimistic as the MC was an awful experience and having to untell our good news was really hard. So keeping this one to ourselves until we get farther along ;)
    Keep me posted! You test in a few days? Good LUCK!!
  • Options
    mbzbaby,

I think I will try two iui;s back to back. the only thing is that vials are soo expensive. I never though sperm would be soo pricey,lol.
    Any good luck and hope you have a smooth pregnancy. unfortunatley, I started my period today :((
  • Options
    I will say this- there is no science proving it increases your chances. however, it does seem like it would increase your chances of not missing the egg releasing. my doc says one well timed iui is all you need. well sure, but for us that wasn't working. so it's definitely a personal choice and a monetary decision. we were feeling like we only had a few more tries in us, so we wanted to maximize the chances. plus since that is how we got pregnancy the first time we figured just repeat the same exact system.. so to speak. so we did iui's the morning after the trigger shot and the next day. sorry to hear your period came! so frustrating. been there. keep trying, it can take several tries.. we are proof ;) good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Gina

I'm having a boy. Wish you all good luck! Being pregnant is the best gift god could give you but very stressful as your going through the process as we all know.
  • Options
    Hi Mbezbaby

Congratulations!! It's a boy and have had the best pregnancy so far. Just tired but really, really happy.:)
  • Options
    thanks for responding ! How exciting a boy! I am hoping for the same but really will be more than thrilled with a boy or a girl. Just excited in general. Please keep us posted on how you are doing! Good Luck Sweety ! keep us posted as well!
  • Options
    Hi there! Checking in to see how you are feeling greeneyebaby. Also Gina wondering if you are giving it another try with this same donor. hope you are both well. we will be 11 weeks this friday, so far so good.
  • Options
    Hi mbezbaby
    We are doing great! Thanks to god! His is smiling now and very healthy. I just can't believe I have my little baby boy! I cannot tell you how lucky I feel and looking forward to all his little stages. I'm in love with him! :)