Options

Success with #11681

I am so bursting to tell everyone!!! Had a positive urine screen then the hcg came back in the 500s. So things are looking good so far.

This was our 2nd IUI and I am having to take progestrone. His numbers were very good even though mine were not ( I only had one follicle.) I am so excited!!!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats! I have done 6 IUI's and each time I've just had one follicle so this gives me a little hope that I may get a positive on the 21st.
  • Options
    IdaRN THATS Great! Smaciegracie We have 4 more days left in out TWW !I hope its not just my mind playing tricks on me, but the last week I have been feeling all these new things that I havent ever felt before. I have never felt any of these thing leading up to aunt flo visiting so we are hoping this is a good sign for a BFP !
  • Options
    Hi, India. What are you feeling?
  • Options
    smaciegracie, My lower back and legs have been aching for the last 4 or 5 days, along with feeling gassy & bloated, abdomen feeling like pulling on each side,my nipples have been on fire. Today is only day 10 post IUI but my hubby wants me to take a hpt. Aunt Flo should have came yesterday according to my regular cycle, but Im not sure if clomid pushes it a few days later. My dr doesnt want me to take a hpt until the 19th, witch is another week, if + then to come in, thats another week witch would make it 19 days post iui. How are you going ?Have you had any of these symtoms?
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing. No, I haven't had any of the symptoms...only 5 dpo today. The only thing I am noticing is that I have more cervical mucous than I usually do(might just be in my head). I was Clomid for 5 of IUI's, and my doctor would tell me test if I missed the period. I tested a few days early sometime, but I never missed a period. I don't plan to test this time unless I miss my period, I can't stand seeing "Not Pregnant" again. When I started my donor (not this one) had no pregnancies and now he has plenty...kind of depressing. Anyway, maybe you should ask your doctor about Femara. I got of Clomid so we could see if the uterine lining would thicken up,and it did. My doctor says the Clomid thins the lining, but some people it doesn't make a difference and some it does. Good Luck to you, and keep us posted!
  • Options
    Well today Aunt Flo came to town ! Im gonna stay up beat already planning the next go round ! If its meant to be it will happen before we run out of our limited funds,lol
  • Options
    Will be going in for a hysterosalpingogram Tuesday. I know it all will be ok, Ive actually heard that after this procedure you can become more fertile for 3 months.