What CD?

Friends, I apologize up-front as I am sure someone has asked this previously.

I would like to know what day of your cycle did you have an IUI which resulted in a BFP, and the sex of the baby.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Hey,

So my partner get's the :) on her 14th day. When you go to the doctor to do IUI you go the following day (day 15 and 16) We did the first IUI like that and BFN, then the 2nd IUI we did it with :) on 14th day and IUI on the same day 14th and 15 and we had a BFP, also the sperm count was high..then she had a miscarriage, we did it 3 more IUI and 2 ICI at home and BFN.. (sperm count was low all the times) we did change donors.. With new Donor we did an ICI the day 14th and then 12 hrs later..BFN.. This is our 9th try at doc.. but the first try with new donor. WE did the IUI on the 14th day, we knew she gets her :) on the 14th day in the PM, but IUI was done in the am. Doc, ordered a Trigger shot of HCG but the pharmacy forgot to order it so we got it that day. We told the nurse we never did the shot and she said, if you got the :) today we can still do it. So we did the shot and then on the day cycle 15 we did round 2 IUI.. Sperm count was extremely low , 2.2mil first round and second round was 3mil.. but the mobility was 90% so they were active and we just got our BFP!!!!! :) so happy.

It all depends on the time and the sperm count and mobility... Whatever it takes, don't lose faith.. We did it 9 times! well we did 7 times with the same donor and we didn't know that we could claim the low sperm count and change vials we had in storage.. But it only took 1 shot with the new donor at the doc office... Now i'm praying everything goes well with baby.

SOrry for writting alot. i hope it's useful info.