Options

Any success with 14354?

We are getting ready to use this donor. We picked this donor because he seemed so similar to myself. However, it doesn't seem that anyone has any success even though he has reported pregnancies. Has anyone been successful on this board?

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I are on attempt number 3 (IUI with Clomid) with this donor-14354. First 2 IUIs ended without a pregnancy to report. Will keep you posted with this 3rd attempt!
  • Options
    My wife and I did the same, we are on our 3rd try now IUI with Clomid. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    So sorry to hear! I know the pain y'all are going through. Wish we could get in contact somehow... Are y'all going to try again XGO26?
    Take the donor not having vials as a good sign and find another donor. I'm saying this because we have had quality issues with the last 2 vials from this donor. I have a feeling that could be why the donor no longer has vials for sale. I have another week before I find out if my 3rd IUI with this same donor worked or not. I'm not sure what our plan will be if it didn't work but we will def be finding another donor.
    Best of luck- hope to hear from you!
  • Options
    I just used this donor. This is my 4th cycle, 1st cycle with femara, gonal F, and ovidrel. I used clomid on previous cycles didn't respond very well. This time I responded very well but the fertility clinic was concerned with the motility quality of my vial. This was very concerning for me as this is the first time i have actually responded well to the medication. I am in my 2WW now. I will test on 7/16. nice to hear that others were having issues with the quality of the vial as well. Has anyone contacted the cryobank to see what they can do?
  • Options
    I have had success with this donor. I have 5 frozen embryos right now from last weeks Ivf. I have not transferred any of the embryos yet.
  • Options
    We are starting our third cycle with this donor. This is our first cycle with femara. We are going to trigger with Ovidrel. Going in this Thursday to look at the follicles. Hopefully third time is a charm!! I asked on the CCB bulletin board about donor reactivation. An employee stated that reactivation is costly and prefer to do it for only clients that already have a child from the donor. Also, I asked previously about the number of pregnancies this donor had. I was told five or more. But do we know if these numbers are for live births? Just curious.
  • Options
    We did our third IUI yesterday. We had a count of 11.3 million and a 66% motility. The nurse said this was a great vial. We are now in TWW. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    thats great kate! I wish you the best of luck.
    Woover Im curious about that too.Our second cycle with him was 88% motility with clomid and no success im just bummed to have to start the search all over again for a donor.
  • Options
    I know this is a fairly old thread, but I had success on my first try with this donor- iCI, no fertility meds. Had a beautiful baby boy 2 months ago, keeping me awake as we speak. Good luck to all on this journey.
  • Options
    My wife had a successful pregnancy and delivery with this donor. We have a happy, healthy baby boy born February of this year.