Options

help please!!!!!!!!!

ok i am 16 days post insemination and all tests urine and blood say negative. Af was suppose to start four days ago and still no show. I am so sure i was/am having pregnanacy symptoms. Ive had major gas and bloating from the day after my insemination and i have tugging asnd sore ness around my navel area for the last three days. I have had no spotting at all but on monday i was awakened by some really bad cramps that had me rocking in the bed for almost an hour. my breasts are itchy and full but not really sore like i always get during my cycle.Also i have noticed an increase in cervical mucus. I cant say i have noticed any other symptom besides an increase in my eating.But all tests are negative yet my body feels different. Ive read stories of women who have had negative hpt and blood tests to find out they really were pregnant later on.For some of them they didnt get positive readings until they were two or three months pregnant. Have any of you had a simular experience? Am i just grasping for straws? I did Femara and a round of injectables this cycle. It took 21 shots to get my one matured follicle followed by the ovidrel shot so i know when i ovulated and Af should have started if i didnt conceive especially wth all that fertilty meds. Any suggestions people or advice? For now i am just going to wait another week and do another blood test and see if Af comes.I am still hope full though and praying for a miracle.