Options

OMG....BFP 11568

I got my BFP with this donor and I am super excited. I would like to hear from you if you are as lucky as me. He is a really good catch. good luck you all who are trying TTC. never give up this was my second try with.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats, BabyLove02! :)
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Isn't exciting?! I took my test at like 4 in the morning and was running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find my camera to take a picture of the test...it was 7th IUI. I couldn't believe it. Did you feel like your period was about to start?? Did you have any implantation bleeding? I had one little streak the night before my period was suppossed to come, I just "knew" it was over. I waited two days after my missed period to take a test.
  • Options
    Congrats babylove!!
    I'm in the tww.... day 12 today with a different donor though!
    I hope I have just as great of luck as you :)
  • Options
    Congrats again, babylove =) I am "over-the-moon" excited for you!!! I will let you know if I am as lucky as you in a couple of months. Keep in touch on FB :)

Tara-tjmoors
  • Options
    Hahaaaa Smaciegracie...I did the exact same thing! As the stick was uh..."developing" LOL, I stood in the bathroom staring down at the stick and could see a second blue line slowly appearing next to the reference line, and I started freaking out...It was also really early in the morning (couldn't sleep knowing TODAY was the day I could TEST! LOL) got a bunch of pics of the 2 blue lines from both days' pee sticks. I was like, well, no keeping them, I'll just take pics...not only that, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. :D
  • Options
    Thanks ladies I'm over excited
    Smaciegrace:I wasn't bleeding but my urine was very dark for a few days. I 'm having period cramps and sore breast which is normal it all worth it.

Good luck to too Tara I 'm sending lots of luck to you and all who TTC.

Jpransk hope you get a BFP today
  • Options
    Yaaaaayyyyy! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Thanks Katherine, I did my first ultra sound yesterday DR say everything looks good I'm hoping for the best
  • Options
    I hope it works out for you too, babylove. Of course you know I lost mine, but I will be trying again. The doctor said to wait 12 weeks since it was a late miscarriage. There was nothing I could have done, he had a tumor on his neck and this what probably caused my preterm labor( water broke) and then exactly two later killed him.
  • Options
    I meant two weeks later...
  • Options
    I'm 28 weeks last saturday, cant wait to meet her
  • Options
    babylove02...Wow! Those 28 weeks went fast! Congratulations! Awe...you're having a girl! Our daughter just turned 10 months a few days ago...they grow up so quick.
  • Options
    my daughter was born at 32 weeks due to preeeclamsia. I was so excited to meet her. she is home and doing great. Thanks Misty&Carla baby Reece is growing so fast.
  • Options
    Congratulations! What is her name? Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    thanks her name is Kaleigh
  • Options
    beautiful
  • Options
    I'm looking for vials