Options

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i am 16 days post insemination and all tests urine and blood say negative. Af was suppose to start four days ago and still no show. I am so sure i was/am having pregnanacy symptoms. Ive had major gas and bloating from the day after my insemination and i have tugging asnd sore ness around my navel area for the last three days. I have had no spotting at all but on monday i was awakened by some really bad cramps that had me rocking in the bed for almost an hour. my breasts are itchy and full but not really sore like i always get during my cycle.Also i have noticed an increase in cervical mucus. I cant say i have noticed any other symptom besides an increase in my eating.But all tests are negative yet my body feels different. Ive read stories of women who have had negative hpt and blood tests to find out they really were pregnant later on.For some of them they didnt get positive readings until they were two or three months pregnant. Have any of you had a simular experience? Am i just grasping for straws? I did Femara and a round of injectables this cycle. It took 21 shots to get my one matured follicle followed by the ovidrel shot so i know when i ovulated and Af should have started if i didnt conceive especially wth all that fertilty meds. Any suggestions people or advice? For now i am just going to wait another week and do another blood test and see if Af comes.I am still hope full though and praying for a miracle.

Comments

• Options
    Hey dmf...what ever happened with your IUI?! I've been inseminated twice with donor 12215.....BFN on both :( let me know how yours turned out!!!
  • Options
    Any updates?
  • Options
    Hang in ther and have a little faith. I am 46 and I have been told since last year I couldn't get pregnant with my own eggs. Everyone turned me down to work with me. I also have been told after all the testing is I have a blood clotting disorder and that could be part of the reason I couldn't get pregnant. Now on top of that I have old eggs. Well I have found a Dr. who has helped women from all of the world, older women who have been turned down by everyone else. I was fortunate that he is located right here in St. Louis. He has agreed to work with me and he is know for the Mini IVF. My procedure is schedule for the 25th of next month. I have two failed marriages and never thought of going this route but when you want to be a mother for as far back as you can remember this seems to be the only route to take. One thing I have come a cross that makes is easier is that some of the donors are open and that is exactly want I am looking for. One piece of advise I have found with all my research I have done in the past 1 1/2 is acupuncture is great for quality and quantity of eggs. I was told last year I have no follicles left on my right ovary and one left on my left ovary. I am doing acupuncture and herbs and I believe they will retrieve at least one good egg next month. So stay positive and you will be blessed.
  • Options
    Cookemk hello!

Wow you have amazing story and I hope that we all celebrate with you in Feb. I know that with good faith things will go well and 2011 will be our motherhood year!
    Keep the positive energey!!
    dra
  • Options
    Ditto on that Dr.A! I am pretty sure that I am not pregnant after my 3rd IUI. I am currently 11 dpiui and did a urine test this am which was not even the slightest bit positive. I am not really sure how soon they become positive but I figured something would show by now, no? Well, if not, Feb may be our month!!
  • Options
    Hi Jennifer7170,

It's still not too late!!! It can still be positive. Don't give up hope yet!!! Keep thinking positive!!! I'm praying for you.