Options

IUI #4 already!

Wow seems like the very low dose of clomid this cycle helped tremendously. Had my CD 11 sonogram today where my large follicle has been 14-15 and it was 19 today as well as a smaller one.

So, we did the Intralipid IV today to treat the over active killer cells I was diagnosed with, a trigger shot and now IUI tmrw, which is 3 days earlier than my last natural cycle.

Im feeling hopeful that the third time will be a charm!

Comments

• Options
    Clearly I am tired, IUI 3 not 4 ;)
  • Options
    Good luck, hope it works.
  • Options
    Good luck this time around MsMary! I go in tomorrow morning for my day 9 u/s to check on my follicles. Maybe we'll be sharing part of our 2ww again this time. I hope we can all end with positives this time!

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Good luck MsMaryT
  • Options
    Good luck! Positive thoughts!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

This time certainly had a lot more behind it with the clomid & killer cells treatment and my Dr did 2 back to back IUIs so I am super hopeful that this one will work!

Becky, congrats on no cysts! What's your plan for this cycle?
  • Options
    Best of luck MsMaryT and becky1141! Looks like I will be a little behind you this round. I go in for my 9 day u/s on Wednesday. We shook things up this time so I am anxious to see how many follicles I get. I'm sending positive thoughts your way and hoping for lots of BFP's.
  • Options
    That sounds like a really good plan MsMary. I started my Follistim last Monday, 33 units everyday. I overstimulate easily so they have had me on small does. Last cycle they actually backed me down to 33 units every other day but it didn't seem to be enough since they didn't grow right. So this time I was back to 33 units everyday. I went in for my day 9 u/s on Friday and I already had a 19mm follicle. My estradiol was 411 so they had me trigger Friday night and had my IUI on Sunday morning. I was hoping for at least 2 follicles since that would give me better odds. I had 2 follicles my first cycle but have only had 1 follicle since then, even on the cycle they canceled. But I suppose only 1 follicle will mean only 1 baby. I'm hoping this is finally the one. I guess I'll know in 2 weeks. I hope we all have better luck this round MsMary and bl6866.

Let us know how you make out on Wednesday bl6866. I'll say a prayer for all of us each night!
  • Options
    Good Luck ladies. I missed this cycle. The one in March really throw me for a loop. I start later this month. Here's wishing you all BFP and loads of baby dust. My fingers are crossed and i am praying for you all.
  • Options
    Thanks a_walton! I figure we should have better results this time around than last month.
  • Options
    Hi MsMary. How are you holding out? I am through week 1 of my 2ww. I know you are further along than me. Do you go for bloodwork on Thursday? I hope you are surviving and get good news this week! I'm thinking and praying for you.
  • Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm in my tww again too; I had my IUI on 4/12. Good luck to everyone and positive results for everyone this time!!
  • Options
    I tested yesterday and its another BFN. I really thought this one was going to work, I did so much more this time so the news is much harder to process.

I'm waiting to hear what types of tests my dr will want me to do, after 3 or 4 unsuccessful tries they do more aggressive testing like hysterogram, laparoscopy etc. And decide what I want to do.

But my donor no longer has vials available and I've used all 4 I bought. I've already spent $2000 more than I budgeted for this whole process. And emotionally I'm a little tired from this roller coaster so I'm going to sit out the next cycle and reevaluate.
  • Options
    Ms. Mary, I am sorry to hear that news. I haven't even started my IUIs and already I feel overwhelmed and disappointed just at all the negative news I have received. I can only imagine how hard it is when you go through it all and haven't yet been successful. I think taking a break to think is a good idea and I hope you start to recover a little emotionally.
  • Options
    So sorry MsMaryT!! My heart goes out to you. I understand the roller coaster ride this is and send you love and support as you decide what you want to do next. Hugs!
  • Options
    I am so sorry MsMary. This is such a difficult road. I thought I'd be pregnant the 1st try a month after I walked into my Drs office. It is over a year now and have had so many disappointments and spent more money than I ever imagined. When I started it was supposed to cost me $350 for the IUI plus sperm. Then after all kinds of tests and problems and overstim on clomid I then had to start injections and monitoring which brought the cost to $1650 plus meds plus sperm. So not only is it emotionally difficult the finances don't help. I will continue to pray for you in whatever decisions you make. Try to hang in there...
  • Options
    MsMary I feel your pain. Though I have had only 1 IUI, it drained me both physically and I didn't even know it, but emotionally as we'll. Not to mention since we went straight to injectables, the financial part really knocked me off my game. I am here for you, and will be here to help however way I can. K.Y.H.U. =)
  • Options
    Best wishes to all. This can be such an emotionally draining process. Take care of yourselves!