Options

Pregnant w/ 14525

Was getting worried after my first two IUIs with 14525 didn't take, but once I stopped stressing out (easier said than done) I got pregnant on the 3rd IUI with 14525. I didn't watch anything, I drank during the 2week wait and exercised and had fun. I think this helped me the most. I am currently 9 wks and so far so good baby health wise. First trimester has been awful but I can't help but be overjoyed that baby is healthy and here with me.

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I sit here with our jaws dropped. But out of happiness. That is amazing news. This our our donor, and though our first IUI did not work, be is still our guy. Makes our hearts full knowing that you're pregnant with someone who will have an unspoken connection.
    Maybe one day our future children will connect. So amazing. Best wishes! Overjoyed for you!
  • Options
    What kinda of vials did you purchase for your IUI??
  • Options
    And did they was it the day of your insem?
  • Options
    Insem was 6.22.17. I'm about 10 weeks now. We used premium IUI. There is only IUI and ICI vials for this donor. He had great samples each time. The last cycle I decided to finally let loose a little and drank after insem and tried to relax. I think that was the factor for me as the entire process was really stressful! I'll be happy when 2 weeks are up and the first trimester is over! I will send all my positive thoughts your way! Good luck to you guys!
  • Options
    we are pregnant with this donor and we were blessed on the first try. good luck to you on your journey Maw and SatelliteWax prayers for a swift and healthy labor.
  • Options
    I posted this somewhere else but just thought I'd repost it:

Hey Mel B! I'm guessing/hoping you meant 14525 and not 14252? Congrats to you and yours on getting pregnant and making it this far! We won't know the gender until week 15ish but are very excited for you! Very cool that our donor sibs will be so close in age. Feel free to chat with me if you'd like or not haha either way very happy for you!
  • Options

@SatelliteWax We hope you guys are doing well! Any update on your daughter making her arrival?? We are so excited to hear about her!

• Options

@SatelliteWax @TheFlowers @MelNavB Curious to know how things are going! We have a beautiful baby boy born in July 2018 using donor 14525

• Options

Things are going great. She is almost 11 months now. Are you on donor sibling registry? I’m in contact with 4 other parents of 14525 children. All are very happy and healthy and close in age.