Options

No folly growth CD9 to CD10

So, this is my first cycle, and I tend to over think, but...

I had what felt like ovulation pains on the end of the day CD8 and then had high fertility result on the monitor the next morning. They decided to bring me in for my CD10 u/s a day early and found one folly at 14mm. They told me to keep my CD10 appointment so we could check for growth. So I went in this morning, but it's still at 14mm.

So, my worry is that I did ovulate on CD8 and the folly that's left is just hanging out, being useless, and not producing me an egg. Or would the folly have already collapsed if O'd? Anyone have any relevant experience? I'm concerned I'll have to cancel the cycle.

Feel free to point out that I'm crazy and need to calm down. :-)

Comments

• Options
    I'm just going to go ahead and point out that I AM crazy and I DO need to calm down. Everyone disregard me.

Nurse just called to tell me I am on track for another u/s ($$$) on Thurs. and it's not alarming that there was no growth in one day. Of course it's not.

Jeez. I have a job. I need to figure out how to do that and not google "follicle growth rates" all day. Anyone have any advice on that?