Options

I have a thing for smart guys who love cartoons and computer animation... anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Was told by CCB that he has five but less than ten pregnancies confirmed... was wondering how things went.
  • Options
    I had my first IUI on the 11th of May but it did result in a BFN... just had a attempted HSG on the 8th and found that I have a large uterine fibroid which probably prevented conception in my case since it prevented the dye from reaching my tubes to check for blockage.
  • Options
    Hmm.. just me using him right now??
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Hmm... hello??
  • Options
    Still only me??
  • Options
    Just had my second IUI today with him... decided to name him Mark :). Anyone else??
  • Options
    so it's just you and me. lol
    I HOPE WE BOTH GET PREGNET WITH THIS DONOR, I REALLY LIKE HIS PROFILE.
    BUT IF I HAVE TO BUY MORE VIALS I PROBABLY CHANGED DONORS, I BOUGHT 6 AND I HAVE 4 LEFT WITH THIS DONOR.
    THIS WEEK WE WILL BE USING 2 OF THE 4 WE HAVE.
  • Options
    WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED IT AT?
    I'm in Dallas.
  • Options
    I'm in Chi-town, girlfriend... the windy city. And I'm 10dpiui... and resisting the urge to test!!
  • Options
    Strike two...
  • Options
    Moving on to IVF... decided to try IUI only twice based on my age... hoping to have that in October... changing RE's as we speak.
  • Options
    We are possibly looking to switch donors if this last IUI doesnt work since we only have 3 vials left of our current donor and we def want sibs. So this donor was on our list of possibilities How are you doing Alexis?
  • Options
    Getting ready to start IVF... hopefully next month. I still have on vial of Mark :) left so I'll be using him for that.
  • Options
    Well... decided to use Mark for a medicated IUI since I want to be able to say I did all I could with what I have before moving to a egg donor. Hoping to have it this month... anybody else using him right now?
  • Options
    Jess: hey girlfriend... yep, since I don't know his REAL name and you know I LOVE that one... Mark he is!! :)
  • Options
    Just heard from a girlfriend named liberation who has a son with my donor... he's a one year old cutie named Julian...

Anybody else??
  • Options
    Just moving this back up... anybody else?
  • Options
    ualtigger hi,

do you have long profile of Mark :)? I'm seriously considering him and will appreciate any information you have...

s_alster@netvision.net.il
  • Options
    Hey hon... I do have Mark's long profile. Do you still want it?
  • Options
    Still looking for others who are or have used my donor. Am going to be doing my third IUI but first with meds this month.
  • Options
    Still looking...
  • Options
    Just had my third IUI and the first one with meds so hoping this is what I needed. Have one confirmed birth from him... any others?
  • Options
    ual, I decided because of you that I will name my guy Steve. Good luck and hopefully we will deliver together ( well not together but at the same time).
  • Options
    Hi Gale... I'm so glad you decided not to give up. I figured I can name him anything I want to so might as well give him a name that I like!! :) How cool would that be... you in one room, me in another... screaming at the same time!! :P
  • Options
    Had a BFN with 3rd IUI so moving to IVF... still using Mark though :). Anyone else choose him?
  • Options
    Just had my fourth IUI... first time with injectibles... anyone else using him?