Options

14604 ICI Vials

Will donor 14604 have an ICI vials?

Comments

• Options
    Hi M -

Yes, Donor 14604 does have a few ICI vials available, please contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 to place an order before these vials sell out.

If we do release any additional ICI vials, it wouldn't be until next year.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi,

My kids are very interested in meeting their donor dad. The problem is, we elected to use an anonymous donor. I have contacted you, in the past, and was told that, when the children turn 18, They can contact you, and you will contact the donor, on their behalf. I have since read, on other websites, that you don't actually contact the donors. Is this the case, or do you make the initial contact for the children, to see if the donor is interested in having contact?

Thank you,
    MomOf2
  • Options
    Hi,

My kids are very interested in meeting their donor dad. The problem is, we elected to use an anonymous donor. I have contacted you, in the past, and was told that, when the children turn 18, They can contact you, and you will contact the donor, on their behalf. I have since read, on other websites, that you don't actually contact the donors. Is this the case, or do you make the initial contact for the children, to see if the donor is interested in having contact?

Thank you,
    MomOf2
  • Options
    Hi,

Thank you,
    MomOf2
  • Options
    We plan on using this donor in the next 8 months, please keep us in the loop if anyone starts any communications on him or anything related. Thank you and good luck all!
  • Options
    Hi Momo -

Yes, that's correct. Once your children turn 18 they can contact us and we will contact the donor on your child's behalf. You can read more about that here: https://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Anonymous-Donor-Contact-Policy/

Which websites did you find that information on?

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB