Options

Updated info for 14433?

Hi,

A few weeks ago a few ladies mentioned using 14433 and I was hoping some would be willing to share any updates regarding numbers post thaw, pregnancies, or births! Thank you!! Also, if there is any new health info regarding him or his family I'd love to know as well.

Comments

• Options
    Hi. I am currently pregnant with this donor. I had 2 vials. My post thaw numbers were 10.49 (pregnant) and 10.3 previous month. are you currently pregnant?
  • Options
    Hi HopefuLezMom
    Congratulations! I am not yet but will be having my first IUI at the end of this month so hopefully I can post about a BFP soon. I spoke to CCB and they said there are 5+ reported pregnancies and reported births now also. Those numbers are 10.49 million right? Thanks for the info. How are you feeling? Is this your first child? I'll definitely be registering on the sibling registry once I get that BFP and would love to stay in touch if you're open to it.
  • Options
    Good luck!!! Yes 10.49 million after thaw. Yes I would love to keep communicating. This is my second pregnancy however my son is 17 years old so I feel like it's my first again lol.
  • Options
    Thank you!! Same to you. If all goes well and I get a BFP what's the easiest way to connect? Sibling registry? (I'm not sure how that quite works yet). Wouldn't want to put my info on this public forum Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? Have you heard from any other patients using the same donor?
  • Options
    yeah sibling registry. once you register your pregnancy you only have access to other registered ppl using the same donor. currently there are 3 of us registered but one doesnt seem to check actively. I am in contact with one other person via the sibling registry. Im in NY how about you?
  • Options
    Oh ok good...I'll hopefully be able to sign up soon then. NY...great! I'm in CT.