Options

Donor 14553

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has had a successful pregnancy with this donor 14553. I did not see any bulletins created. We have had 2 unsuccessful attempts via IUI. Will be attempting our third soon before considering a new donor.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    hi,

thinking about using this donor. did you end up using this donor successfully?

thanks!!
  • Options

Hello, we are 5 months pregnant with this donor.

• Options

I know I'm late to this question but in case anyone else is searching the boards for the answer - we have a beautiful healthy 3month old baby girl born using 14553. IUI two tries.

• Options

I know I'm late to this question but in case anyone else is searching the boards for the answer - we have a beautiful healthy 3month old baby girl born using 14553. IUI two tries.

• Options

Hi @MarthaQ,
    We’re almost 19 weeks with this donor. Let me know if you’re interested in keeping in touch.

• Options

This is so awesome! We will be trying again for our 3 IVF transfer sometime this summer. Keeping our fingers crossed that we get a BFP with this donor. We have 8 embryos on ice, equal mix of boys and girls.

• Options

Just a quick update, we have an amazing 2 week old using this donor.

• Options

Hello! Just wanted to circle back and say that my wife and I are expecting twins with this donor. We are only 6 weeks along and there’s a possibility that one might become a “vanishing twin” being that the yolk sac wasn’t as visible as we’d like but it’s atill early so we are hoping things continue to progress well. The other twin is growing right on schedule. If anyone wants to keep in touch, let me know!

• Options

Congrats! @2MomsMakeaBaby that’s exactly what happen to us, started off as a twin pregnancy but lost one at around 13 weeks. We have an almost 6 month old now and so happy!

• Options

Oh wow! I am interested in learning more about the twin you lost. Would you be willing to share a bit more? Was it a chromosomal issue?