Options

2WW is killing me!

I just had my first IUI this past thusday (the 22nd) so I am only 4 days into my 2WW and already its the longest 4 days of my life! Its nerve wracking! I pray this works, I will be devestated if it doesnt! Hope everyone is having a great Monday :)

Comments

• Options
    praying for a BFP for you. try to keep busy and do something good for yourself.
  • Options
    I totally understand. I did my first IUI on the 18th. I have to wait until May 2nd for the blood test...ugh! I'm actually not as anxious as I thought, but I think when it gets down to just a couple of days left that I will be very antsy! Good luck to you!!!
  • Options
    joy2diana- I did my IUI on the 21st so I'm a day ahead of you. Time is dragging by! I am trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of it buts its so hard. Good luck! I hope time starts going by faster for you!

sususal- good luck to you too! Its nice to know there are other ladies going through the same thing at the same time. :)
  • Options
    Okay, now I am starting to get anxious! Just a few more days til my blood test. Problem is, I don't know if I have pregnancy symptoms, PMS symptoms or side effects from the progesterone! They are all the same! LOL Ugh, 4 more days...I guess 5 until I find out the results. I'll just keep praying and keeping my fingers crossed for all of us. =)
  • Options
    6 more days until my 2WW is over! The first went by so slow! Praying for BFP for everyone! Let me know how you all do! Good luck!
  • Options
    I am right with you guys with this awful TWW-ing! 9dpIUI and time is still crawling by! LOL! How are you all feeling?
  • Options
    Well, my 2WW was supposed to end tomorrow with me going in to get the blood test. I thnk I just started my period though! =( I'm spotting and it isn't a full flow...yet. Should I still go and do the blood test tomorrow and take my progesterone tonight? Any input would be helpful!

Thanks!
  • Options
    Keep doing what you need to... curse of reading says you can get spotting since you're on progesterone. My RE told me that I cannot depend on spotting... that I HAVE to come and get a blood test done to verify yes or no. I'm just getting restarted so not in the TWW yet.
  • Options
    Thank you ualtigger. I spoke to my husband about it and he said the same thing....to just do everything as usual and go for the blood test first thing in the morning. I didn't realize that spotting was a side effect of the progesterone. Thanks so much and best of luck to you.
  • Options
    I'm in the TWW too! My iui was April 23rd.... I've been trying to block it out but today I have ants in my pants! I dunno if I can wait till Thursday!!
  • Options
    Mine was also the 23rd of April! I feel the same way, this wait is killing me!!!! So have you guys had any symptoms? I have had cramps since the day of the IUI, boobs started to get very sore yesterday but that's normal for me right before AF. I have had lower back pains and some spouts of dizziness, which could just lead to me getting up too fast!!! Almost feel like AF will be here any minute, I pray not!!! Let me know!

Good luck everyone and keep us all posted! Baby dust!!!
  • Options
    I take my test Thursday too! My boobs have been so sore! and that never happens to me before AF, so hopefully that is a good sign? I am so nervous!

Good luck to everyone! Baby dust!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Well, unfortunately, I am not pregnant. AF came right on time and with a vengenance!!! I don't know if it was because of the fert meds or not, but it was super heavy! And my boobs were super, super sore....more than usual....so I really didn't know if it was pregnancy symptoms or really bad PMS....well, now I know.

Best of luck to all of you. Keep us posted please. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear!

I just woke up at 2 am (pretty sure it's the nerves) so I went ahead and took a pregnancy test. I got a BFP :)
  • Options
    Congrats joy2diana!!!
    i got a bfn but no af still
  • Options
    got my BFP last night!!! baby dust to all of u!
  • Options
    sususal- I'm sorry, I hope you'll be able try again

joy2diana & EMMY- Congrats!
  • Options
    YES!! So happy for joy & EMMY!!

sususal: don't give up... try again when you're ready. I know when I did my 3rd IUI, that's what I also got... one super duper period... and all I used was Clomid. Currently working towards the 4th one... probably next week.
  • Options
    good luck next week ualtigger!!
  • Options
    Congratulations EMMY!!!!! I knew it would happen for you!!!
  • Options
    aaawww thank you Sunshyne2010!!! i have my fingers crossed for you! how is everything going with you?
  • Options
    Thanks to all. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, but best of luck to all of you!
  • Options
    Well, I got my BFN too and AF is horrible as well. It was only the first try so we are going to try round 2 soon. Congrats to all who got their BFP!!! Thats awesome!