Options

13681 - Korean Idol

Aloha!! I had my first IUI this morning with Donor 13681. How many pregnancies has this donor had? Is there any way to hear success stories from this donor? I would love to connect with others. Our two week wait is gonna drag. Super excited and fingers crossed for a positive pregnancy test. Hope to hear from y'all soon!! :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi W -

Congrats on your first IUI!

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 13681 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

In addition to our Bulletin Boards, you can also check our Facebook page to see if anyone who used this donor is interested in communicating: https://www.facebook.com/CaliforniaCryobank/

We also offer a free Sibling Registry and clients are eligible to join once they report a pregnancy.

Best of luck in your TWW! We're sending baby dust your way!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you! I can't seem to find ANYTHING on this donor, anywhere. I am just so anxious and excited! When you say more than 5 pregnancies, does that mean births? Ahhh... I am really excited, I just can't contain it. This TWW is the worst! I am experiencing so much, but not sure what to think.