Options

Cycle Day #3 Started Femara-1st time IUI this month

Looking to see who might be on the same protocol as me. I wrote 32y.o and freaking out. I am trying to be realistic but I am truly praying it takes the first time, baby dust to all!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi SVQueen,

Good luck to you! I am also 32 and tried last month for my first IUI. Unfortunately it wasn't the right time for me and I will try again any day now.

Sending you lots of baby dust!

Di
  • Options
    This is my iui # 7 , I am 34 ,first time with letrozole (femara ) today is my day 4 using femara , next ultrasound September 12
  • Options
    Seems like we should get inseminated around the same time. I just took the last dose. Today is cycle day 7. I really didn't have any side effects just nausea. I took 7.5mg * 5 days. Is that the same dose for everyone. I'm so excited going to start taking my ovulation tests soon. Baby dust
  • Options
    ??Good luck And baby dust , we want try back to back iui's
  • Options
    Good luck and baby dust , we want try back to back iui's .
  • Options
    When you check the follicles ?
  • Options
    I am not going to check my follicles again. Today is Cycle Day 8. I will start taking the ovulation test and then go in 24 hours after I begin ovulating. When I checked my antral follicle count for my workout I only had 6 follicles (3 on each side). Milagros22 how long have you been trying
  • Options
    I have 4 antral follicle count. 2 on each side. I scared as hell. Not sure what to think
  • Options
    I tríed 6 iui's failed , this month is #7
  • Options
    Today is my cd9 SVQueen , and SWeety how about you on which day are you?
  • Options
    today is cd3, just started clomid and menopur. I will most likely have my IUI next monday or tuesday. when is your insemination and how are your follicles? good luck
  • Options
    today is cd3, just started clomid and menopur. I will most likely have my IUI next monday or tuesday. when is your insemination and how are your follicles? good luck
  • Options
    Ultrasound is Thursday at 9:00 if everything is ok maybe in the weekend is my iui , good luck
  • Options
    SWeety. I think you are ok because this is your day 3 only , you need to wait for your next ultrasound will have more and larger follicles after the medication, this is your first iui ?
  • Options
    Milagros22 how many antral Follicles did you have.
  • Options
    The nurse says 8 but smaller under 12mm
  • Options
    that's good. I don't know the measurements of my follicles.
  • Options
    Milagros,

Yes this is my first iui, I'm on clomid and I feel vaginal dryness, awful feeling.
  • Options
    Milagros,

Your ultrasound is in Thursday, mine is on Friday. Keep me posted and I will keep you posted. Look like we might be waiting at the same time
  • Options
    I went yesterday and I have 2 mature follicles 23mm, 17mm , my estradiol level is 157 , i think is low but the RE told me with Letrozole femara /follistim is normal because 30-50 per mature follicle , i put the Ovidrel shot yersterday night at 10:00 pm And iui today at 10:45 ,And Friday 10:30 back to back iui's
  • Options
    I went yesterday and I have 2 mature follicles 23mm, 17mm , my estradiol level is 157 , i think is low but the RE told me with Letrozole femara /follistim is normal because 30-50 per mature follicle , i put the Ovidrel shot yersterday night at 10:00 pm And iui today at 10:45 ,And Friday 10:30 back to back iui's .
  • Options
    I went yesterday and I have 2 mature follicles 23mm, 17mm , my estradiol level is 157 , i think is low but the RE told me with Letrozole femara /follistim is normal because 30-50 per mature follicle , i put the Ovidrel shot yersterday night at 10:00 pm And iui today at 10:45 ,And Friday 10:30 back to back iui's .
  • Options
    Hi Milagros,

How was your ultrasound on thurs? Mine was today on cd10. I had one follie on right 9 mm and two on left at 5 mm each. My body did not respond to clomid well , but menopur yes. What do you think about my follies at this stage ?

Also, sv queen

How are you doing? You were right it was too soon on cd3 to tell
  • Options
    Milagros,

Thats great news if you have two mature follies, hopefully yu get pregnantt and we here the haooy news. Fingers crossed for me and you. Oh and My mistake, today was cd7 not cd10 for me.
  • Options
    I am cycle day 13 today. I started taking the ovulation tests a few days ago. I'm so anxious waiting for it to be positive. I can't wait to get this IUI done. Maybe it's my subconscious going crazy but I keep dreaming that its works.
  • Options
    Its cd13. I'm taking the ovulation tests and waiting for it to be positive. I think my subconscious is going crazy because I keep dreaming about 2 little kids!! I just want this IUI to happen already.
  • Options
    Svqueen,

I hope we all get preggers with our first iui. Thats great you visualize being pregnant, thats positive thinking leading to reality. You will get pregnant, just wait and see. Are you usung clearblue easy? Are you also being monitored by u/s at by your RE? I think im gonna go to target and buy ovulation kit. Oh, and my bad, those follies that i mentioned they were at my cd7, not cd10. So even better for me!

Gina
  • Options
    Good luck to all three of us. Prayers.
  • Options
    Svqueen,

One more question are you only usung femara? Is it injection?

Jenev
  • Options
    Hi girls my iui's was Thursday and Friday back to back . ,SWeety maybe is too early you need to wait maybe cd10 or cd 11 . And I used letrozole ( femara ) is a pill and follistim injection , good luck and baby dust to all . I saw in google this http://mylittlebabyandi.blogspot.com/2011/06/pineapple-core-this-is-what-ill-do-eat.html?m=1