Options

Any reported pregnancies for Donor 13289

and if so, how many?

Comments

• Options
    Pregnancy Limits per donor?
    Is there a limit to the number of pregnancies allowed per donor? I'm noticing on the boards that many people have used donor #13289 and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with when donors retire. Does this mean that he is closer to retirement? Also, can you tell me how many births have been reported for this donor or is that information not released?

Thanks, Pelona
  • Options
    Hi P -

Our maximum goal is 20-30 family units per donor worldwide. We measure in families and not pregnancies because one family may have more than one child.

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if we've received birth reports. We also offer a free Sibling Registry where clients with a reported pregnancy can privately interact with others using the same donor:

https://cryobank.com/Services/Sibling-Registry/

Donor 13289 has 5 or more reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.

"Retired" basically means that a donor has finished donating. It has nothing to do with clients, as many donors are actually "retired" before they even appear on our catalog. (Most donors are in our program for about a year and it usually takes a year from when a donor begins our program to when they first appear on our catalog.)

If you're wondering about vial availability, our vials can sell out at any time and the donor will not be providing more vials.

We offer free storage with our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs so you can purchase vials now and store them for future use. Any vials stored with us are eligible for exchange or 50% buyback as long as they do not leave our facility.

You can read more here about our free storage, vial buyback and vial exchange programs:

https://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

I know this post is old, but we have a son 6/20/18 from this donor. Trying for a sibling summer 2019. We are on the sibling registry. Would love to connect with any other DIBLINGS!