Options

BFP 13598

Due date May 18th! Would love to hear from others also pregnant with this donor.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats!!! He is my top 2 donor and I will be doing my second iui round soon and may switch to him. How long did it take you to get pregnant? Did you use any meds?
  • Options
    I am also pregnant with this donor and I am having a boy due in 7 weeks.
  • Options
    Congrats Cindy & Jenny!

If you haven't done so already, please remember to officially report your pregnancy to us either by calling Client Services or through this online form: http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Having my 2nd IUI on Monday and will be using this donor for the first time! Cindy/Jenny, how quick did you get pregnant with this donor?
  • Options
    Chase 35174 please keep us posted. Also, I've seen your other posts.... Did you do another unmedicated cycle? I'm planning on unmedicated as well and am considering this donor.
  • Options
    Dencnygirl - Had my 2nd unmedicated IUI a few weeks ago, and another BFN. I'm going to try a Clomid cycle in January, with this donor. The few donors I've seen use him seem to get pregnant pretty quick. I'm sure I messed up the timing of this last cycle. Hoping clomid will help.
  • Options

Would love to connect with other parents who share this donor with me. I have registered my daughter on the sibling registry.