Options

late??

Has anyone been late but still had negitive home tests? I am now two days late but the test I took this morning says no..I am feeling a bit stressed and am working on my relaxing but to get this far and still not know something is getting frustrating.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Can you go take a blood test?
    I am 12dpiui today.. i've taken 2 tests both negative. If I dont start my period Tuesday (day 14) i'll go in for a blood test.
    Good luck.. hope it means your pregnant!!!
  • Options
    I am planning on going Friday if I do not drive myself crazy by then but might go in today because I am driving myself crazy with the pondering.. I hope you are pregnant too...
    thanks
  • Options
    went in today for blood work. .got a positive test.. have an appointment on Friday for first Prenatal.. and I am very excited and cried..Thank you for your support...I never thought it would finally happen and am so excited that now it has..
    thank you
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm having the same experience (just posted something on this in the "Share your experiences" section). I'm three days late, but the test I took yesterday was negative (CPO 12) and so was an earlier one (probably too early, DPO 7). If I don't get my period today, I'll test again first thing tomorrow morning.

I don't want to get my hopes up prematurely, but I must say, your post is inspiring.

--CSS
  • Options
    I got my period last night, so I guess my tests were accurate. Back to the drawing board...

--CSS
  • Options
    CSS.. I have a history of spotting in my pregnancies and it is nerve racking to say the least.. so on Monday and Tuesday where I felt joy unmeasurable.. and am thankful for that experience.. I am back to blood draws for levels ... as I started to spot .. could be nothing.. but either way it is frustrating.. hopefully we will have some better news next month..
  • Options
    Take care, abbo.

I just went in for IUI #5, so here's hoping.

--CS