Options

Donor 14252

This donor does not have any more specimens. Will additional vials be available? and if so when? He had 21 vials yesterday and I was going to order some today.

Comments

• Options
    Hi M -

Donor 14252 does still have vials but you need to speak with our Genetics Department because they are currently looking into some new information.

You can reach them at 877-743-6384, Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm (PST).

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks so much Nicole, I gave them a call this morning and they explained everything to me.
  • Options
    Will there be more available? Or should I pick another donor?
  • Options
    Hi M -

There are vials available for Donor 14252 but you cannot purchase them online. Please contact our Genetics Dept at at 877-743-6384, Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm (PST).

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    MelNavB did you end up purchasing vials? I plan on using this donor as well. He has reported pregnancies now.
  • Options
    Admin,

Can you tell me how many pregnancies this donor has and how long he has been available? Does he have any reported births?
  • Options
    Hi M -

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies, currently he has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He was only added to our catalog 3 months ago, so it's too soon for any births.

I'm not sure if you are asking for this information because you're concerned with success, but he's just as likely to contribute to a pregnancy as any other donor on our catalog. With our extensive screening process, less than 1% of applicants become donors, our donor's specimen quality is in the top 15-20% of the male population, and all of our donors are capable of achieving pregnancy.

If you're interested in reported pregnancies & births because of interaction with other families and half-siblings, this donor will most likely have a smaller number of family units than other donors. He donated less frequently than other donors so he has limited vials. And since he's not appearing on the Donor Search right now, only the families that have already purchased his vials or "favorited" him are likely to find his profile and use him.

He's a good-looking, creative, and talented guy who's close with his family. He sounds like a great choice, but it just depends what you're looking for.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks so much. Yes I was interested in interacting with other families.
  • Options
    Yea I did purchase and we in mid way through the two week wait sooo hopefully I will be next to report a pregnancy. If not I would like to get a few more because he is cute lol
  • Options
    MelNavB oh that is great. He is super cute. My doctor has me waiting to purchase until I do the HSG test. where are you located? Good luck sending baby dust your way!!! :)
  • Options
    We are in Virginia. Thank you :). Hope everything check out clear and you are ready to go soon.
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm in Texas and I would love to keep in touch if you're interested. How were his numbers? My email is haynes.meagan@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Hey MelNavB. Any good news?
  • Options
    Yes my wife and I are 6 weeks pregnant :) how are things going your way? My email is warrior22442003@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Hey there how is the pregnancy going MelnavB?
  • Options

Pregnancy was great I have a healthy and strong 3 month old baby boy. He is such a blessing and a good baby. How are things going for you?

• Options

Oh that’s so great!!! Im so happy for you! I had to reschedule my IUI because we traveled the Caribbean for a few months and Zika is common there. But we are on track for our first procedure next month.

• Options

My wife and I are expecting a little girl and used donor 14252. I’m currently 31 weeks pregnant. Good luck, @Meagan17 :)

• Options

We let her know she has a big brother born Nov 19. Congrats @cpn3631. Good luck @meagan17

• Options

Hi world. I just had a baby boy from using donor # 14252. I wondering if he had any siblings. I'm so happy to find out that he does. Feel free to reach out to us. Baby sprinkles

• Options

Did you add baby boy to the registry? We can leave contact info on there. I am going to add my email today

• Options

I did. Thank you. Chat with you soon.