Options

BFP...11033

hello ladies!!! sorry ive been distant lately..i've gotten caught up in just posting on our facebook group since most of us are there...
well...we got a BFP with donor 11033 on our 2nd IUI!! I am 3 weeks and 3 days...bring on the morning sickness!! I did have my first allergic reaction after eating chinese today..guess my little zygote doesn't like MSG.
well, if any of you are interested in this donor i have purchased all of his profile stuff and i would be glad to email it too you rather than have you spend extra dollars...let me know!
Baby Dust to all!!!

Comments

• Options
    Virgo...CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!

OMG, I'm so happy for u!!! It's ur turn virgo!! : ) I am 15dpiui, on our 2nd IUI, so we will KUP!! Take care of yourself, and the lil one!! again congratz!!, Pray for us!!

Dani & Bev~
  • Options
    Congratulations!! We're so excited for you!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Another BFP!
  • Options
    CONGRATS!
  • Options
    How did I miss this???? CONGRATS!!!! I find out in 2 weeks what I am having. I am 17 weeks pregnant by this donor! The doctor suspects there might be two because she picked up 2 heartbeats with the doppler!! I go the 24th and I will let you know! You can email me at angela.avila@bresnan.net and I will share ultrasound pics if you want!
  • Options
    Oh yay!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Woot Woot!
  • Options
    angnjake...2 heartbeats! Wow! How exciting! Please KUP!
  • Options
    Congratulations Virgo! We are so excited for you both!! My partner and I have purchased several profiles and pics and our favorite just retired. Would you mind forwarding us info on 11033? From what I have read, he sounds amazing. *Partner and I are scheduling for our first IUI next month! :)
  • Options
    Congratulations Virgo!
    Would you mind forwarding us info on 11033? My partner and I are beginning the process! We hope to get some of the Baby Dust : )
    Email: sanchez4gris@yahoo.com
    Thanks! Best wishes
  • Options
    congrats virgo... my partner and i will be trying in september. can you email me the info on donor 11033..tnx milrivera712@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Well it looks like I am having a girl! Just wanted to let you know Virgo. Cant wait to hear what you are having!
  • Options
    Virgo, thanks for offering to share donor info on 11033. My spouse and I will be trying next month for the first time. I'm 42 going on 43 in November so I'm, you could say, in a bit of a hurry and would like to put our money on a donor that's rendered good results. Please email me his info to uclaprofe@gmail.com. And, if anybody needs info on 11039 or 11600, let me know and I'll be happy to share it with you.