Options

Success with 14525

10 wks currently with 14525. Took 3 IUIs but it happened for us! Good luck to everyone out there, I know how stressful this all can be!

Comments

• Options
    we are 25 weeks with donor 14252 with a little boy. congrats to you and your new blessing and my son's new sibling.
  • Options

SatelliteWax....what are you having?!

• Options

Maw- have you guys tried again? I saw on another post that you're trying with this donor as well.

• Options

@maw @SatelliteWax do you guys have any updates?

• Options

Hey @TheFlowers, we are having a little girl sometime in early March, so just around the corner. Everything has been so far so good with her. Hope you guys are doing well and starting your journey on the right foot!

• Options

@SatelliteWax thank you for the message back! Feel free to email me at Ashlynd.Flowers1@gmail.com. Congratulations on your baby girl! We look forward to hearing from you!

• Options

Hi world. I just had a baby boy from using donor # 14252. I wondering if he had any siblings. I'm so happy to find out that he does. Feel free to reach out to us. Baby sprinkles

• Options

We are also pregnant with a little boy using donor 14525. 31 weeks, due early August

• Options

Hi everyone, I am currently pregnant with a little girl from this donor I am going on 19 weeks. If anyone would like to keep in touch or exchange emails let me know. Congrats everyone.

• Options

Hello! I’ve not posted here before, but I have a little boy from donor 14525 and a little girl on the way. I’m on the sibling registry and only recognize one person on this chain of posts. Are ya’ll on the registry and I’m just not connecting the dots? If you aren’t I encourage you to join...it’s a great group of families and we clearly picked a great donor. If you’re not interested in the registry but want to reach out just let me know and we can exchange emails. It is so nice to connect with the kids’ siblings!

• Options

Hello! I’ve not posted here before, but I have a little boy from donor 14525 and a little girl on the way. I’m on the sibling registry and only recognize one person on this chain of posts. Are ya’ll on the registry and I’m just not connecting the dots? If you aren’t I encourage you to join...it’s a great group of families and we clearly picked a great donor. If you’re not interested in the registry but want to reach out just let me know and we can exchange emails. It is so nice to connect with the kids’ siblings!

• Options

Hi all, I know this is a long shot, but we have a little boy with 14525 and trying for a second. We’ve run out of vials after 4 unsuccessful attempts. If anyone has any vials for sale, please let me know! Thanks so much!

• Options

I responded to your other post just a few minutes ago :) I do have 4 vials still in storage that once my baby girl is born I was going to offer up. She is due in 6 weeks and I have a son with donor 14525 also. You can email me sister3624@gmail.com . If you're not wanting to wait another month you might try reaching out thru the sibling registry. If you aren't already listed I highly recommend it...such a great group of families!

• Options

I am also selling 6 vials from this donor. Contact me at ashlynd_k_13@yahoo.com if you’re still interested.