Options

Clomid with first try

My wife and I will be trying out first IUI in about 10 days! Although, the ovary and uterus ultrasound all looked good. Doctor wanted her to go ahead and take Clomid just in to increase our chance of success. We are just a little concerned, because her mother had no problems getting pregnant. She just had to think about it and *boom* it happened! We are really worried about multiples. Has anyone else gone on clomid with no underlying medical problems?

Comments

• Options
    i am as soon as my AF comes this moth i will start clomid 50mg then do my opks then may be in febuary i will do my frist IUI
  • Options
    Does having multiples concern you? I just know that the risks increase dramatically so that concerns me.
  • Options
    oh yeah multiples run in my family and adding clomid will add to my fear but I think that my RE wants me to my money’s worth the first time around. But in the long run I would rather have two babies or risking going on a natural cycle than ending up with no children and all that hard work saving money, along with stressing over the process, and the many sleepless nights would go to waste.
  • Options
    ill let you know what happens
  • Options
    sounds good - I will also keep you updated. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    I agree with you baby67890...I have POCS but my RE has assured me with clomid I should not have any problems getting preggo. Multipules scare my wife more than me I actually want twins...LOL Hopefully God will bless us the first time around as it has taken us a year to almost save up for one cycle.I wish you all lots of baby dust!!!!! Good luck ladies.. :)
  • Options
    hey let all stay conected here my email omarionlovesme@yahoo.com
  • Options
    sounds good! will email soon. Guess what....first IUI today!