Options

11325 worked for me!

This donor's numbers looked great! After no success with our first choice DH picked this donor and the first IUI worked! 32 million post wash and 80% motile. My doctor said it was a superior vial. So glad we are finally preggo! :)

Kinda sucks that we're stuck with another vial we didn't use though, but still glad this worked out. Good luck to everyone waiting on that BFP. Baby dust to all ***

Comments

• Options
    Congrats Riley!
  • Options
    Hi Riley,

CONGRATS!!!

11325 is at the top of my list, but no photos...did you get any additional info that helped you decide? My furst IUI is at the end of the month and I am happily nervous :)
  • Options
    He was my choice last month!! I really liked his profile, etc. Good choice! Did not work for me, but I still think he's a great choice. Congrats to you! Keep us informed : )
  • Options
    Aunt shell,
    I never did get to see a baby photo either. We decided on this donor because he was almost a perfect match to my husband's physical features. I still have one vial left at my RE's office. Hoping I won't need it...

Went in for an ultrasound when I was 6 weeks 1 days along on 8/16 and they could not detect a heartbeat. RE also said that the yolk was small and fetal pole was just barely forming and should be further along at 6 weeks... Don't know what to think :( She said it could be signs of a miscarriage. I certainly hope not!! I go back 8/20 for a second transvaginal sono to see if anything has changed.

I read another post about 11325 that she miscarried at 8 weeks. When I asked Scott about his stats, he said there have been 5 reported pregnancies, but only one birth. I don't like that! I hope this donor works out for us!! I'm so tired of fertility treatments!

Good luck to you ladies :) Wish me luck!