Options

How to deal with the financial aspect of it all

I have been considering for awhile to have a baby using a donor but I realize that there is a lot of expenses involved including doctor consultations, ultrasounds, meds, blood tests, hysterosalpingogram, the donor sperm which is $535 per vial, plus the shipping and handling which in my case CCB told me that is a whopping $1,200! cause I live outside the US, ect..So I'm wondering how you single ladies are doing to afford all those expenses that add up to a lot of money??

Comments

• Options
    Wow...that is alot to ship. The whole finacial aspect of it all is tough. You have to think that most woman and or couples will never have enough money if they sat down and really thought of the cost. (esp the way we are doing it ?) I am setting myself up with a $ amount in my mind and if I don't get pregnant I will take a break and rethink it all. I am 32yrs old so I do have a little bit of time on my side. Hope that helps. Sorry if I rambled. I get clearance last week, so I am trying to figure out if I will start now or give myself a little more time??? Good Luck to you !!