Options

Donor 13407

We are looking for vials for donor 13407 for iui, can you please let me know if you can find for me?
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Hi P -

Unfortunately, Donor 13407 is sold out of vials and he completed our donor program a few years ago. No additional vials will be released.

If you have a pregnancy or child by this donor and would like to be contacted if we receive any buyback vials from clients that are storing vials with us, please call Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list.

If you do not have a pregnancy or child by this donor, I would suggest finding a different donor. You may want to check out Donor 14634. He's a new donor and has similar qualities to Donor 13407. He's also highly educated, athletic, and charming!

You can view his profile page here: https://cryobank.com/Donor/14634/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I have a pregnancy from this donor. I would like to be contacted if you receive any buyback vials from clients that are storing with you.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hi P -

Please contact Client Services so they can verify your account details, record your pregnancy, and add you to the notification list.

You can call 866-927-9622 Mon-Fri 6:00am-6:00pm or Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm (Pacific Time).

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB