Options

1st IUI It worked!!

We have been trying ICI since June of 08 and decided to switch to IUI March of 09 after 6 failed ICI tries (even with clomid) we are finally preggo with our first IUI!!! YAY

Comments

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I hope some of your luck rubs off on me. I just did IUI for the first time last Friday!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news! I had the same luck as you...BFP on first IUI! I'm now almost 13 weeks pregnant!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! thats wonderful!!!my first IUI is tomorrow. I hope we are bless too.
  • Options
    We love hearing success stories! Congrats! very happy for u. We went in for our first IUI today, hoping it wasn't too late. We had pos. on opk yesterday but our vial didn't get here til today. We had u/s done before and they said I had ovulated so we have our fingers and toes crossed...wish us luck! Wish you a very healthy baby!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! We are doing for IUI in April! hope we hvae the same results!
  • Options
    YAAAYY...Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!I hope everything goes well for you and God bless you with a healthy baby....

this our first IUI too and I still have one more week to test. What were your symptons?? I been having cramps, constipation since day 3 or 4 after IUI, a lil shooting pain in the side by ovaries. eating alot. today is my 7th day post IUI. I woke up with 3 pimples and with my nose runny/stuffy(Like if I will get sick). I got in an elevator few times 2 days ago and felt it all in my belly more then often. As far as I can remember those are my symptons so far. Do you think they are a good sign or maybe not? thank u
  • Options
    Jaymilly i tested positive 10 days after the IUI and got a positive the only symptoms I noticed before that was intense irritability and hot flashes (my body doesnt do so well with hormone change apparently!) but since then (im 7 weeks this Thursday) i have been sick to my stomach constipated tired irritable and my face is broken out like im a 13 year old kid!! and my tummy seems huge!!! Good luck to you!
    Thanks for the congrats from everyone! Same to you all!!! YAY for babies!!!
  • Options
    CONGRATS!! Hearing the positive stories keep me focused on eventually having my own happy story to tell!!
  • Options
    is clomid a good choice we tried iui the 1st time and it failed so now we trying this month with clomid what you think