Donor 14354

Has anyone used donor 14354?

Comments

• Yes, one cycle, not successful. Onto the next!
  • We are getting ready to start using this donor. Any luck?
  • We have done 3 IUIs using this donor. we are currently coming to the end of out 2ww. We test friday 2/19. hopefully this is out time! Good luck to you.
  • our 3rd IUI was also negative. Our next step is to start clomid with the next round and try IUI #4.
  • My partner and I have decided to use this donor, has no one had any success?
  • Not yet... First IUI and BFN. In my 2ww with same donor for second IUI. Find out Monday, 6/6. Ah!
  • Just to keep you posted- didn't get pregnant with the 2nd IUI either. Trying again with same donor. Third times a charm, right? :) Will update when I have more information :)
  • My partner and I are on our third try as well with Clomid, so we are hoping this is it, we will find out next week...
  • XGO26, any news yet?
  • Negative, :( and this donor no longer has Vials:(
  • So sorry to hear! I know the pain y'all are going through. Wish we could get in contact somehow... Are y'all going to try again XGO26?
    Take the donor not having vials as a good sign and find another donor. I'm saying this because we have had quality issues with the last 2 vials from this donor. I have a feeling that could be why the donor no longer has vials for sale. I have another week before I find out if my 3rd IUI with this same donor worked or not. I'm not sure what our plan will be if it didn't work but we will def be finding another donor.
    Best of luck- hope to hear from you!
  • Yes we will be trying again but for now we are on a break to find a new donor and then we will try again, we had three unsuccessful IUI cycles with this donor. :( too bad too we really liked him we wish you the best of luck Lizlie. Keep me posted I will keep my fingers crossed.
  • My wife and I were wondering if by any chance anyone has a vial from donor 14354 they never used? We had a successful pregnancy and now have a happy, healthy baby boy. Since there are no vials left for this donor, we figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...you never know right. Thank you in advance.
  • Hello @Abbafamily15 !
    My wife and I also used this donor and have a beautiful, happy and healthy baby boy who is turning 1 soon!!!
    Would love to follow you on social media to see how our baby boys might resemble each other !! Hope to hear from you

Thanks !

• We have a beautiful 2 yr old girl from 14354. Wish there was more out there for the 2nd child. Would love to follow other families from 14354

• Hi! Would love to get in touch with you. We also have a daughter (18 months old) from 14354.

• Is anyone who used this donor around? I have a nearly six year old daughter and one year old son from this donor. Would love to hear from any of you.

• We have a nearly 7 year old and 5 year old from this donor. Would love to connect.