Options

Donor 11290

For some reason through all our searches, Donor 11290 ends up in each one, so we are taking that as a sign. Is there anyone who has used him before or anyone who has any information on him that they would like to share. We are thinking about making our first attempt in January at home, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

The Jones

Comments

• Options
    hello,

curious if you used him and what the results were. we are thinkning od using him too!
  • Options
    We are also thinking about using donor #11290. I looked on the donor registry site and it says 2 boys were born this year. Any info about this donor would be much appreciated, Thanks!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm the proud Mommy of the two beautiful baby boys you saw listed on the donor sibling registry site. My babies are wonderful! As twins, they're the perfect variety pack. One looks like my side and the other appears to look like 11290's side. That baby has big, beautiful brown eyes, a medium, glowing skin tone, dark brown hair, and a smile that melts your heart. He's long for his age and has big feet, which is a characteristic the donor lists. He's also very outgoing and charismatic. His twin brother is sweet as can be, bashful, patient, and oh so happy. He's an average length, has medium-sized feet, brown hair, hazel / blue eyes, and a slightly lighter skin tone than his twin brother. They're both such a joy!
  • Options
    i just used donor 11290 and im about 1 month pregnant now!