Options

cjkj...are you here?

If I remember correctly, you were going for an U/S at the end of January. Did you have it done yet? How did it go? How are you feeling?

Comments

• Options
    Hey Misty and Carla!!!
    Yes, we went in for an ultrasound...I thought I had sent out a message saying that we are pregnant with one little peanut and are so excited. I am 8 weeks and 1 day today, and I am already starting to show....my doctor had me stop running just before the insemination, so it has almost been 2 months since I've run...:( So I have gained a few pounds...about 4 since the insemination... I am a bit concerned about that, but not too too much. I will continue to monitor. How are you two???!!! We are so very excited for y'all!!! Where do you live? We live in Texas. So two months into it on our end and being very careful about everything...no caffeine, no running, just lots of studying and sleep.

keep in touch!
    Kathy
  • Options
    p.s. the baby looked a lima bean in the second ultrasound. we have another ultrasound next thursday and I am so excited. we already heard the heartbeat and it was 125 beats per minute!
  • Options
    cjkj...how exciting!

We are in Ohio and we actually go for our first US in a few hours. We are both nervous and excited at the same time. We are 7 weeks and 3 days today...not too far behind you.

I know what you mean about the extra couple of pounds. I used to run too and I have also gained a few pounds. I have a little pudge already and my partner teases me about having twins. I say the weight is worth it! I gave up caffiene before trying to conceive, so I don't even crave it now.

I also still sleep a lot...can't seem to get enough of it. After an 8 hour work day, I feel like I've worked 16 hours. :)

Anyways, I'm glad to hear you girls are doing so well and I hope to post great results after our US today.

Take care!