Options

Hello. I just wanted to know if there were any siblings out there from Donor 14127. Even if you do not wish to respond please know there will be a little one born in a few months from this donor. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    That is such great news. I just recently bought 5 vials from 14127 and we are supposed to start our first cycle this week. It brings me joy to know that our littles will have siblings! I am so nervous, excited and scared all in one great big emotion! We are same sex marriage and this is our very first attempt!
  • Options
    hello there, I want to know more about this donor, we are same sex marriage too and this donor looks so a like me. My wife will be the one who will start our first cycle. Im curious, what gender did you had??
  • Options
    We just found out May 16th that we are expecting our first child January 21,2017! This is the most amazing thing we have ever done together and we are just over the moon! We hear the heart beat for the first time May 31 which also is our 11 year anniversary! We don't find out the sex until later but as soon as we do I will let you know! Good luck to you two. Our doctors said this donor is the best they had ever seen. 55 million swimmers and 85% mobile. I highly recommend him. We got pregnant in our second iui.
  • Options
    Oh my God Im so excited about your baby. Congratulation (= its more than a gift that you two could hear it in the most beutiful day. My wife and I want to know so much about your experience that we want to know if you and your wife doesnt mind if we get in touch through a more private and fast way, maybe facebook or an email, you name it. Congratulations again. Im so happy for you.
  • Options
    Znm of course! You can email us at Babybump121@hotmail.com. We can chat about all of your questions. It definitely was a very anxious journey and any advise we can give to help a fellow couple would be awesome.
  • Options
    Wow, I am so relieved to read these posts!! We changed to this donor and are going for our second IUI tomorrow morning So I am praying that this will be the one!
  • Options
    Hi ArDBABY,
    I have taken a break ttc with my partner and just decided to take a look at the message board because I used this donor 3 times each resulting in Bfn's. My RE clinic that I used with washed IUI from CCB had low samples each time, 4.5 million, 6 millon, 6.5 millon. Just curious where you are located and what clinic you used. I had used a different donor from CCB with 5 mil count. Just curious if my RE messed up the thawing of the vial or I just got crappy vials from this donor. I really liked this sinor a lot and what to stay with him but its hard to knowing the vials for me were low.. I am also thinking of switching RE clinics. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks!
  • Options
    Sis, technically you can get your money back with such low numbers, I believe they guarantee at least 10 million. But it sounds like a problem with the lab your doctor is using considering its different donors. My previous two donors among six vials have all been 10-12 million.
  • Options
    Hi There I was wondering if anyone has any vials on reserve and won't be using all of them? I just found out that the vials are all gone and just gave birth. I wanted him to have a sibling. Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Hi There I was wondering if anyone has any vials on reserve and won't be using all of them? I just found out that the vials are all gone and just gave birth. I wanted him to have a sibling. Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Hello!

I wanted to connect with those of you who have used donor 14127. I have just had a baby boy on 1-1-17 using this donor.

I also have 1 vial remaining that I do not intend to use.

Please contact me as I would love to connect with anyone who has used this donor.

BTW - the baby is perfect in every way :)
  • Options
    Hi TNM
    Is that vial still available?
  • Options
    Hello,

i just saw your message. We are very interested in that 1 vial. it would be greatly appreciated. How do I make contact with you?

Thank you..
  • Options
    Hi Tnm,

I am trying to make contact to see if that vial is still available? I contacted customer service and they said I can reply to you directly. I am not sure if you are getting this message though.

Thanks in advance...
  • Options
    Hello,

We are very interested in 1 vial from Donor 14127. If it's available, can you please email me at proudmama7868@gmail.com It would be greatly appreciated!! I thought there might be a way to directly contact members, but apparently I tried and could not. We would really appreciate 1 vial from donor 14127.

Thanks so much..
  • Options
    Hi Tnm,

I registered through the donor sibling registry, so you can find me there. I posted a bulletin there with hopes for help with one more vial. It would be greatly appreciated. I am planning another go of it in a couple of months and will be doing IVF. I really want him to have a sibling or at least have a shot at a sibling. I hope you read this and reach out to me. it would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Got pregnant after putting in one embryo from this donor and it split. Was so excited to be pregnant with identical twins. Sadly they developed twin to twin transfusion syndrome and I went into premature labor and gave birth to them at 17 weeks gestation. So upset to have lost my miracle babies after 16 months of fertility treatments. I have one vial left and hope to try again soon.
  • Options
    Hi Pom,

I am so sorry to hear that!! That must have been devastating. I totally understand what you have been through and I am so sorry. Its a long journey that has unexpected results. Sometimes, we are lucky and sometimes not. I actually used this donor twice. The first time I had no luck and that was with two normal female embryos but the second time I just had one and I guess I was lucky. Were the twins boys or girls? I had a miscarriage as well on the first try. I was devastated like you, but didn't give up. I ended up I lucky with one and still hope for an extra vial. I don't want my son to be without a sibling or to question why that sibling looks very different. :(
  • Options
    They were perfectly formed little girls. Had to go through a full labor and delivery in the hospital with a placental abruption. I got to hold them after which I am grateful for and had them cremated so they will always be with me. I miss them so much it hurts.
  • Options
    Don't give up girls! After two years of trying and two miscarriages we had us a perfect and healthy baby boy. Our specimen had 50 million and the dr was impressed by the samples. We couldn't be more happy about our selection with CCB.
  • Options
    I am praying for you that the next try will be more successful. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to go through that experience but know that you are not alone and that there is always tomorrow. Sending prayers and warm wishes your way.