Options

Any tricks?

I've been reading a lot of threads, and it seems like on the single mothers threads they have all sorts of "tricks". Some claim the big "O" helped them get pregnant, others suggest using baby asprin to thicken the uterine lining. Any suggestions or tricks?

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure it's different for everyone but I took Robitussin the day before, the day of and the day after my IUI. It is supposed to thin your cm to help the sperm swim easier and makes a less hostile environment for them. Google it, it's all over the web. I also 'o'd the day of my IUI. I laid down during the car ride home (felt silly) and took the day off work and did nothing but lay in bed the rest of the day. I got a BFP but lost it early week 6.

I'm seriously considering the baby asprin this time as well... after reading about it, some REs recommend it for women who have suffered m/cs.
  • Options
    Interesting! I was just wondering. The baby asprin seems very common. I guess I was a little shy about some of the other options! :-D
  • Options
    I think the big "O" does the trick. I didn't do it the first time, but the second time we decided to try it after the 20 minute wait at the dr's office and I am having twins (identical-the egg split). So I am a believer.
  • Options
    Hmmm.... so many people have said that! Why not! Thanks!
  • Options
    After I read what I posted it sounded like I O'd in the car ride home... LOL I did NOT :) It was in the privacy of my own home, hehehe. I think it makes all the difference, just seems like a natural part of the process, you know?

Congrats coggic!!!