Options

Need Advice

Hey everyone. Here's my situation and I appreciate any advice. Where I live there is no storage for specimens. No one anywhere here has it, closest is a RE 4 hours away (a drive I cannot do in the winter). So I am looking at having to time the shipping pretty accurately for my IUI. Part two of the problem, I have extremely irregular cycles. As it stands I wouldn't know when to have my specimen sent until I was actually ovulating.

Do you think my cycle would regulate more if I was taking Clomid? Do you guys think the only way this will work is if I monitor with ultrasound?

I was hoping to try to do this as inexpensively as possible but I also don't want to waste my time. I appreciate your insight.

Comments

• Options
    I would go by ultrasounds. If your cycles are irregular, you'd be wasting time. If you are being monitored, you can better predict when you should have your vials delivered. Hope that helped a little. GL :)
  • Options
    I agree I would do the monitoring with ultrasound. It will cost you extra but they can ship the vials so you have it the next day. I just did that for this cycle. It will be stressful but can be done. Best of luck