Options

Donor 2510

Hello Everyone!!

We just wanted to say HI and that we are new to the blogs...

We just did our first IUI on Monday and are in the waiting period until we test to see if we are pregnant! Wish us luck!!

As anyone used donor 2510?

Comments

• Options
    Hi there - just to help you out do a search on "2510" at the top of this page (next to "Bulletin Boards Home" and you will find all the discussion on this donor including my request looking for his audio. Anyway, there are a few out there for sure but no one seems active on the boards who has used him - there are a number of pregnancies though so that's a good sign. You can also find at least one person on the CCB facebook page - and if you want more detail on that then do another search and you'll find all the threads on that discussion. Good luck!

He is our second choice by the way. We are planning on being able to use a different donor but may go back to him if that doesn't work.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Ibury4- I haven't used that donor, I just wanted to welcome you and to wish you luck during your first TWW. I hope you're one of the lucky ones who get it on the first try! Baby dust!