Options

Success after how many iui's?

I was jus wondering if anyone had success after several iui's. I just had my 6th iui Tuesday,and I'm looking for a little encouragement. Please share your stories with me. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Thank you,Jess. What meds are you on? This is my 1st cycle with Femara,I had Clomid before.
  • Options
    I've heard of (on these boards) success after 9 IUIs! Myself, I've had 6 and the doc told me its time to consider IVF. We're trying to pull the funds together to do it. But yea....it happens, so if you want to pursue IUIs, there IS hope!!
  • Options
    Thank you, tomorrow is the day I will know something.
  • Options
    I had my third IUI last Friday. My second cycle with Femara. Last cycle my temps were up 15 days...then the witch arrived the morning I was supposed to get a blood test. This cycle my fertility monitor never detected peak fertility but I got very positive ovulation kits. I was in a car wreck Tuesday and immediately had cramping in my left side and into my lower back and abdomen so now I am paranoid. My temps are totally different this cycle then last. So I have no clue what to think. Last cycle my doctor said we were getting close (how do they know?) and that by the numbers it usually takes several times. He said I have about a 20% chance each time. I am currently contemplating being stupid and taking a test.
  • Options
    I don't know how they know, and I'm not sure that they really do. I wonder if they know that what they do won't work for that patient, but they continue to get money so they keep stringing you along. I wouldn't test now, it is way too early. You will only stress yourself even more. I actually missed my period this time, but the next day I tested and it was negative and I started spotting...6th failed IUI.