Options

Waiting to Ovulate...

Hi All!

This will be my first dIUI. I am expecting a +OPK on Saturday and insemination Sunday. It will be an all natural cycle. I'm going crazy waiting to ovulate. Now I found this message board to occupy my brain! I am using donor 12441 and have seen good things about him on this board.

Please feel free to share your experiences or successes to distract me!

Comments

• Options
    I too am in the same boat. Hoping to get a +OPK Saturday for a Sunday IUI. Have been going CRAZY since I thought I would get a +OPK today. Guess the body truly decides on its own. Good luck in your venture this will be my 1st IUI. Fingers crossed for both :-)
  • Options
    I got my positive on Saturday! But...when I called the answering service to schedule my insemination, my doctor is out of the country. They attempted to contact his partner, but he was unwilling to do the insemination. His response was "Wait a month or try having relations with your husband." I tried not to be too upset about the suggestion to have "relations" with my husband considering this doctor is not familiar with my case and doesn't realize my husband has no sperm! I guess I wait 32 more days. I was so disappointed, I could feel myself ovulating on Sunday...what a waste of an egg :(
  • Options
    So sorry for your experience. We got a negative on Friday and a negative on Saturday. I was FREAKING out and my H suggested to go buy another brand of OPK. I did that came home and took it and got a +! Called our Dr and he suggested to come in that evening for our IUI. I am now in the 2WW. Guess time will tell. Hope all goes good for you next month!
  • Options
    I would definatly look for another doctor. thats not ok :(
  • Options
    I figure I will just do this cycle with this doctor since he already has our sperm. So I guess I am still waiting to ovulate....23 more days lol