Options

Help 12551, 12260, 12441

Any info on pregnancies on these donor or sperm count?
I'm really having a hard time choosing and any help will be helpful.

Comments

• Options
    My partner and I chose 12551 and had our third IUI two days ago. The first two sperm counts were 21 and 25. The third was only 15....I'm really hopig it works this time or we may have to choose a new donor.
  • Options
    I also used 12551, but with IVF. I did get pregnant with 2...I lost the first baby at 5 weeks, 1 day and the second baby at 8 weeks, 3 days (in September). It has been devastating. I can't say what the sperm count was because we did ICSI with IVF. I do plan on trying again with this same donor this summer. I wish you the best of luck!
  • Options
    We are using 12551 now. Just did first IUI, he had good counts. Did any of you end up preg yet?
  • Options
    Im using 12441 !!!!! I just did iui # 5. Im doing natural and timing is always off but my #s have been great, My re actually comments on them every time. I think they have been between 25-46 million each time. I have the exact #s somewhere. I would need to look for them. The motility has also been good. My last one the motility was 64%
  • Options
    I used donor 12260 and got pregnant on the first try with IUI and no meds! He had a count of about 26million and motility of 64%.
    We had a beautiful baby boy in January. Good luck with whichever donor you choose!
  • Options
    I will be using donor 12441 on Sunday. I will post his numbers afterward. Tracyc375 did you get a BFP on your IUI?
  • Options
    Im still in my 2ww. He had great #s again though. 26 mill this time and my always comments on good #s. Its never been below 25 mill :) So glad to finally find peole using him. Lets make some babies !!!
  • Options
    I had my first IUI with 12441 on 7/20. His count was 6 mill. I was bummed. BFN that cycle. Second IUI 2 days ago! Different donor from a different bank. Count was 6 mill. I will use 12441 vial credit next cycle if BFN.
  • Options
    Random terminology question-- what does "BF" stand for with 'BFN' and 'BFP'? I know the last letters are negative and positive, right? :)

Keep me posted on 12441, I'm considering ordering some of his vials.
  • Options
    Big Fat Positive/Negative - Referring to pregnancy test results.
  • Options
    I got my BFP this morning! Different donor and different bank all together. The donor was very similar to 12441 though!
  • Options
    How Exciting, congratulations!
  • Options
    congrats. What bank did you go through? Im still using 12441 and ive tried 9 times. I need to move on to someone else but do not want to repay to see all the pics again and extended profiles !
  • Options
    I used NW Cryobank. The cost is about half of this cryobank. Not sure if I am allowed to post that info here.....
  • Options
    Oh and I wound up miscarrying early with the new donor at 4 weeks 6 days. So I am trying again. I am back in the TWW though, 2 DPO.