Options

Nervous and excited at the same time

Today I had my SHG to find out location and size of fibroids(As my RE says, location, location, location). Great to see they were not growing into my uterus and the sizes were relatively small, 3cm, 2cm, 1cm. Next week I go for my HSG. I did get genetic testing back with an inclusive for Tay Sach. ( the irony is I am not of the ethnicities that tend to be a carrier). In speaking with CCB, my list off donors was quickly narrowed to the only that had this testing done.

Comments

• Options
    inclusive=inconclusive
  • Options
    KBT I have several fibroids and I carried a child until 32 weeks 5 days. They also found 4 fibroids in my utureus when he was born. Not because of the fibroids, but other medical conditions to myself. He is a happy and healthy 17 month old. Just make sure they monitor them for growth. My fibroids grew, they love pregnancy hormones, but have shrunk to pre pregnancy sizes. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks bandit! They will certainly monitor closely because of other issues. So thankful for this message board because other women understand first hand what you're experiencing