Options

donor 13362

has anyone had any success with donor 13362?
i know he has contributed to one pregnancy in his own life.
we have completed 2 in office IUIs with no results.
next cycle we are trying 2 consecutive IUIs after the first positive ovulation reading.

Comments

• Options
    this donor was in our top picks but we went with another one because he didn't have any pregnancies reported other than the one outside the cryobank.

i did find out that on a scale of 5-8.5 the staff ranked him at a 7.

not sure any of this helps but good luck to you!
  • Options
    thanks txrunnergirl.
    do you think we should post to CCB and ask if there are any more reported pregnancies from donor 13362?
    who did you guys go with and have you had success?
    thanks for the well wishes :)
  • Options
    We purchased 13362 but haven't done our IUI yet. Have you been able to find out if anyone had any success with this donor?
  • Options
    littleone27 we hace had two unsuccessful IUIs with donor 13362 so far, trying for two months.
    CCB did report on a thread to me in ask CCB that donor 13362 was responsible for 5 pregnancies other than the daughter he spoke of in his profile.
  • Options
    Hello Kdwyer I am sorry to hear that. I bet it will work your next time around. I haven't tried yet but I actually just got the call from my doctor. I am going tomorrow to do one my two consecutive IUIs. I wasn't aware that he had other pregnancies. Thank you for that information. When will you be doing your next IUI?
  • Options
    had the first of 2 consecutive IUIs today. second is tomorrow.
    good luck.
  • Options
    good luck to you too. I just did my second today! Now for the two week wait grrrrr :)
  • Options
    Wait we did it on the same days!!!! Crossing my fingers for you too! Good luck sending you some baby dust!!