Options

donor 13852

can you tell me how many pregnancies are reported from this donor? Also we have already ordered but is there anyone we can ask more specific questions about him to?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Iggy -

Donor 13852 has only been available for 3 weeks, so it is too soon for any reported pregnancies from clients. This donor has been responsible for pregnancies in his personal life which is why his profile page indicates "Yes" for Pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I've done 2 IUI's with donor 13852 and they both failed. I'm considering changing donors.
  • Options
    Hi Rosie -

I'm sorry to hear about your outcome. Please keep in mind that on average it takes 3-4 inseminations to achieve pregnancy. Use of fertility drugs, cycle timing, and maternal age are important factors in insemination outcomes.

According to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, each month that she tries, a healthy, fertile 30-year-old woman has a 20% chance of getting pregnant. That means that for every 100 fertile 30-year-old women trying to get pregnant in 1 cycle, 20 will be successful and the other 80 will have to try again.

http://www.reproductivefacts.org/FactSheetsandBooklets/

All CCB donors go through an extensive screening process and are capable of achieving pregnancies. If you would like to change your donor for the sake of change, please don't hesitate to do so, but please be assured that two unsuccessful IUI attempts is not unusual.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I am planning to try this donor. Has anyone gotten pregnant yet ?
  • Options
    We are pregnant! Almost six weeks! It worked on the first IVF try!!! Ive heard from many friends that iui usually takes s to 4 times so don't give uo on our donor Rosie! Apparantly he has a really high sperm count!!! If anyone wants to speak more email me at treea24@gmail.com Ilan
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,
    We are pregnant with Donor 13852! (Congrats Iggylou!) We are very excited. This will be our first child. This donor is no longer available and we would like to purchase more vials. If anyone has vials of Donor 13852 that they no longer need please email us at geckopups@gmail.com as we would love to purchase from you.

Thank you!